Chapter 7

Andre, Chloe and I head to Pancakes on the rocks near home, and grab some food. Apparently Chloe had driven herself with her white Mercedes Benz. She had begged Daddy to buy it for her, since she was going to find her own house soon. Chloe was at her second last year of College, but she didn't like the rules Mother set. She found them "boring and irrelevant to life."

Chloe leaned against her car before spotting us. She came towards us, wrapping her arm around me before smirking. "How was your little party?" She winked at the word 'party.' I nodded laughing.

"It went well. I really enjoyed it. There's going to be another party next Friday if the boys win the game again." I explained. "You don't go to their games? Doesn't your boyfriend play?" I roll my eyes at Chloe mentioning Luke as my 'boyfriend'.

"Yes he does play, but next week is a game that he's invited us to. He said last game would have been boring. Apparently they only got one touch down." I'm proud I memorized what Luke said. I didn't even know about this game. In England, soccer is known as football. The proper name for this game is, 'Gridiron.'

We headed inside and took our seats, the waiter had taken us too. Our table number was fourteen. Chloe took her phone out and started typing. Andre looked at me and rolled his eyes, nodding his head towards Chloe.

"Chloe, who are you texting?" Andre smirked, snatching her phone. She looked at him annoyedly. "Give it back before I break your bal-" I cut Chloe off by dipping her finger in the cup of coffee in front of me. She flinches at the hot coffee and glares at me before wiping her finger.

"Looks like a boy. Tell us, dear sister." Andre teases. I take Chloe's phone off Andre and pass it over to her. She nods thanking me before sighing.

"I like him, we've been talking about meeting up." My eyes bulge out. Andre's lips flip into a straight face. He waits a little before asking Chloe. She continues to text the boy.

"You've never met?"

"No, we haven't. Why, is that bad?" Chloe looks up from her phone. Andre nods, before he gave a "duh" look. "You don't even know if that's him, Chloe. You shouldn't do that. Plus, Dad'll kick your ass." Andre had a point. I saw Chloe getting annoyed before I spoke up. In a much proper manner, than Andre.

"Chlo. It's quite unsafe to deal with situations like these. I mean, yeah they might look good looking or nice or whatever but you still don't know who's on the other side of that screen. The news has plenty of stories about it. It's just not a good idea." I blab. Chloe gives me a long stare before getting up.

"You both, need to mind your own fucking business."

Ouch. My sister's never cursed at me before.

Chloe walked out of the restaurant before Andre ran after her, me following along. I grabbed our things before heading out and leaving a tip.

"Chloe, grow up. She wasn't trying to be mean."

"Who gives a fuck? All you do is "worry" for me. It's just not fair. Let me do what I want to do." Chloe got in her Mercedes Benz  and slammed the door. She drove off.

I looked at Andre who was looking at me. He shrugged his shoulders and nodded towards the car. I put my things in the back before getting into the front.

The car ride home was silent. It was already 7:55am. Mother and Daddy would have been preparing last minute things before leaving for work. Yes, Saturdays Mother and Daddy work. They say it's one of their busiest days.

~~~

After being at home for a while, I got bored. Chloe had been MIA while Louisa and Andre went 'house shopping' again.  I decided to check on the skateboards I had made for my friends. It was around lunch time, so I had the perfect idea to meet up with everyone.