Chapter 25

Mᴀʀɪᴇ:

I shook Luke's arm, gesturing for him to get out of the car. Him and Diego were having an argument, I didn't take part in. Though, they did try to mention my name a few times.

"Luke! When you first met Marie, I didn't throw shit on her. How do you know I don't like her? Marie, honey, you're awesome. This is just an example."  Diego called.

"Marie is nothing like that stupid bitch!" Luke shouted.

So, we were getting plenty of attention, due to the argument and remarks been thrown out towards each other. It was rather pathetic. I could tell Luke wasn't happy at all. He had been waiting for him and his Father to have a good time. Of course, with me too, but having his Father there by himself, would have been extra special.

Luke got out of the car, and took hold of my hand. He left Diego in the car, looking shocked. I felt terrible, but I was told by Luke various times, to leave him.

I hate to take a side, but Luke is right. However, so is Diego. On Luke's part, Diego promised him that he'd be coming on his own, without Anastasia. On Diego's part, Luke has to accept that Anastasia is his Father's wife, and that he loves her. So, if Diego went on a trip, Anastasia would go too.

It's difficult dealing with problems, but they can't both think they're wrong or right because both sides have pros and cons. This is my opinion, so nothing should be taken to heart.

"Lukey, don't you feel ba-"

"No." Luke answered bluntly.

"Maybe you two should talk about it. Whenever Chloe and I have arguments, we usually try to talk it out." I explained. Luke shook his head.

"Thank you, baby; but I think Dad knows what I've said to him."

After a while, Luke claimed he wasn't feeling well, but I think somewhere in his deep heart, he felt guilt for what he said to his Dad.

~~~

I woke up early, and decided to get some room service for both Luke and I. I ordered his favourite; pancakes with syrup, blueberries and strawberries. I knew he liked a coffee, but instead I extranged it as a chocolate milk.

It's a stress reliever from problems. At least to me.

For myself, some toast with a small fruit salad on the side. Logan gave me a cup of tea. I wasn't so keen on coffee, straight in the morning like Luke is.

After the food was delivered, I put it on the bench and headed into the bedroom to wake up Luke. He looked tired, so I watched him sleep for a couple of minutes.

Seventeen to be exact.

Luke started groaning before the minutes calculated to eighteen minutes of gazing.

"Are you watching me, Princess?" Luke briefly opened his eyes, before closing them, due to the light.

"No. I'm gazing. There's a difference."

"Hmm.." He paused, before opening his eyes. "Is there really?" I felt his hands sneakily travel up to my bottom. I gasped, before removing them.

"Luke! That isn't very gentlemen like."

"I don't need to be." He smirked, putting his hands there again.

"Luke! You must be. Always." I then felt a tight squeeze on my bottom cheeks, and I then felt myself being flipped onto my back.

"Maria, I shall be a gentlemen when I want to be, and at the moment," Luke paused, looking into my eyes.

"I don't want to be."