Chapter 13

Mᴀʀɪᴇ:
"Don't go. They'll do it again." I cried taking ahold of his hand. Luke looked at me with worried eyes. He closed the door and slowly locked it looking at me. I wiped my tears before he put the toilet seat down and sat on top of it. He took ahold of my hand and brought me closer to him, leaving me in between his legs.

"What's wrong Princess? Who's they?" His soft soothing voice calmed me down.

"Th- The mean girls. They told me to stay away from you." I shredded tears again. Luke wiped them with his thumb. He kissed my lips softly and put me on his left leg, sitting on his lap.

"Madeline?" I looked away. Luke grabbed my chin and faced it towards him. He repeated her name until he noticed I was slightly, very slightly nodding.

"For fuck's sakes. Why do you let people annoy the fuck out of you? Huh? You didn't let Paul do it. Why her?"

"It's different." I mumbled.

"No Marie, it's not." He didn't call me Princess this time.

"Don't do that." I managed to get out.

"What?"

"Marie. I like it when you call me," I gulped. "Princess." I looked down. Luke kissed my jaw and smirked. He came close to my ear.
"That's what I'm doing, grabbing your attention." I giggled before Luke added, "Princess."

We got up and lifted the bathroom. Luke held my hand, before I opened the door. My eyes bulged until Luke noticed. There stood in front of me, a very angry Madeline.

"You slu-" Madeline stopped before she noticed Luke behind me. His expression was becoming very angry. I grabbed his hand and moved my thumb slowly calming him down.

"Did you listen to what I told you? Or do you just do what you want?"

I rolled my eyes giving attitude. Luke threw his head in laughter after noticing Madeline's face. Stuff Madeline, Luke's my boyfriend. I was allowed to do what I wanted. Plus, why was she so obsessed with Luke? I mean yeah, he's good looking but he has a girlfriend. I don't mind if she has a little crush, but to say aloud is a little difficult to cope with.

"Madeline, Luke's my boyfriend. I can't not give him attention." I touched Luke's cheeks and giggled. I could see Madeline's face was becoming a bright red, of anger. It kind of made me feel guilt, but revenge at the same time. Mother says revenge isn't good, but hey it's a new Marie here. I felt guilty because everyone in the halls could see her face.

Madeline came and grabbed Luke's jumper from around my waist and pulled it down. Luckily, we had just changed my skirt into Lexi's shorts. She told Luke I could keep them because they were too short for her anyway. Though, I wasn't sure I could. They were hers.

"Hey idiots! Look, little Miss Marie has no pants o-" Madeline called. Some guy walked passed her interrupting her which everyone then later commented on what he said.

"She's got jean shorts on dumbass."

"Girls are stupid bro."

"Nah man, Maddie's stupid."

They all walked away laughing, which made me feel bad. Madeline walked away from me with Luke's jacket. I walked up to her, trying to redeem back the jacket, but she had already walked away. I think she was crying, I couldn't tell.

"It's okay baby, I don't want it anymore." Luke said putting his arms around my shoulders. I turned to face him with a confused look on my face.

He doesn't want it anymore?