Chapter 22

Mᴀʀɪᴇ:

"Let's fuck." I smirked.

"W- We can't Marie. Your future self will be really mad."

"I don't care. I'm honkey?" I spoke, unsure of the word when you're desperate to become intimite.

"Horny." Luke corrected, before continuing. "Princess, you're not. Trust me. Come on, let's go to bed."

That was all I could remember from last night. I was so embarrassed from my actions. I had told Luke I didn't want any intimate actions until we were both ready. Thank God we didn't do anything. I made sure of it. I checked multiple times to see if any clothes had been removed.

What if he changed me after we did it?

What if he didn't use protection?

Oh cheesecake and crumbles.

I head of out bed and changed into a new outfit. I pull my hair out and tie it in a low pony tail with a few stands falling in front of my face. I wore a white cropped shirt, and blue ripped jeans with my black and white Jordan's. I put a bit of makeup. As usual, light makeup.

I headed to the kitchen and sat on the island seats. Luke had been drinking coffee. He was staring at his phone with a serious stare. I didn't want to bother him, but I had the worst headache in the world.

"Uh Luke? I hope I'm not bothering you, but uh..I need something for my head. It's terribly painful." I scratch the back of my head, nervous by his upcoming reply.

"Uhm, yeah. You got drunk last night. Really drunk, actually. I don't know if you rem-"

"I do. Some of it."

There was a silence for a few minutes. It was becoming a little awkward, so I decided to break it. Things usually become awkward because of me. I also mange to cause the situation to become even weirder than what they were in the first place.

"Did we have s-sex?" I asked, avoiding eye contact. Luke's eyes shot up to mine. Although, I was avoiding eye contact, I still felt his eyes on me.

"I- Why- We didn't." He sighed, between each cut off.

"Oh Thank Go-"

"But we made out for at least two hours, and uh.. you took your shirt off. You um" He paused, noticing my bulged out eyes.

"I made sure you kept your bra on before anything else became heated." He explained really quickly. I nodded, before feeling my cheeks go a bright red.

"Let's pretend me getting drunk never happened. It's turned us into a bunch of noobs who's just started their new job for the first time." I laughed.

Awkwardly.

~~~

Luke and I headed out and he decided to take me to a flower festival. It's spring here in America, so all the flowers were coming out. It all looked very beautiful. All the pink, blue, purple, red, white and yellow flowers, glowing in the hot sun.

We wondered around a little, taking photos, buying food, and admiring flowers. Luke said his Mom was going to meet us here, so we were taking the time to wait a little before she arrived.

Before I noticed, Luke had a young girl jumping on him, with a bright smile. She kissed him all over his face, and hugged him tightly. My eyes grew bigger when I saw her and I was at that moment, obsessed with her.