Chapter 32

Quick Note: This chapter talks about suicide, so if you're not comfortable with you, skip it.

~~~

I was so confused. What was so bad that Gia was in such a grumpy mood? Where she was angry and pissed off at Luke and I? We had no choice. Breaking up was the only option we had. Nowhere in the situation is Gia involved.

Maybe she had her own things going on?

At least that's what Lexi said. I shouldn't butt in. It's not my place to involve myself when I haven't been asked to. There's why I'm trying to demonstrate to Gia that she shouldn't be doing that with Luke and I.

I haven't told anyone what happened yesterday with Luke. I was too shocked to even speak of it. I haven't told Chloe, Annie, Lexi, Gia, Zane or Nick.

Not even Mabel.

I sat in English, thinking about Luke the entire time. A hand touched mine, and I looked to the side, noticing Vanessa. She had a worried look on her face, and nodded towards the bathroom door outside the classroom.

Vanessa raised her hand, asking our substitute teacher, Mr Locken if she got go to the bathroom. The first time, he shook his head and pointed his finger at Vanessa, forcing her to sit down. Once she raised her eyebrows, he nodded his head in horror and quickly continued the lesson. I giggled, and got up with Vanessa walking out of the classroom, towards the bathrooms.

"What's with the rumours, girl? Do you know if they're true?" Vanessa nudged my arm.

Rumours?

"Rumours? What on Heaven's sake are you talking about?" I stared, longly. Vanessa looked at me before covering her mouth.

"Oh, you don't know."

~~~

"Gia's Mum killed herself?" I covered my heart. Vanessa shrugged her shoulders.

The pain Gia would be going through, is probably very big. I don't think I could ever cope with my parents dying. That way, as such. I just can't believe people could do such a thing to themselves. They could feel a certain way, yes, however, killing yourself wouldn't be the result.

Why can't you deal with a problem with same way you dealt with all your other ones? Life is a task. Where you have to work hard, to get through each problem as a challenge, and they get harder each time you complete an old task. Plus, you earn rewards.

I like to view life like that.

"I don't know, Rie. I'm just repeating what I heard. And I came to you because you're friends with Gia, and you probably know a lot more than these idiots in our grade." Vanessa touched my hand.

We headed back to class, silently and continued to listen to our class. I noticed Luke staring at me, and I turned around twice to get him to stop, however he didn't.

I hated acting like that. Being all mean, to get him to stop staring. I loved when he stared at me. It made me feel safe, and that was protecting me from things I couldn't protect myself from. But I had to act like this, thanks to my parents.

If I could go back to my very stupid and silly mistake, I would.

What happens happens. I can't change what I did, but if I had the choice too, I would. I love my boyfriend, well, ex boyfriend now, but I love him so much. I hope he knows that. He made such an effect on me, that I don't feel that I could ever love someone else.