Chapter 14

I shut the door on Chloe's face, being reminded on how rude she was last time I saw her. She pushed the door back, and walked in. I noticed her tears, before tilting my head in confusion. She looked side to side before answering.

"Matt." I stared Chloe in the eyes. I wasn't sure whether she was crying or making up an excuse. After a few seconds she noticed that I didn't believe her, or wasn't getting evidence or proof to that point.

I walked Chloe over to the bathroom, and brought Chloe in with me. She sat on the side of the bathtub while I closed the door discretely.

"Explain." I said unhappily.

"Matt is cheating on me, and I found him in bed with a stupid blonde bitch!" I gripped my fingers in between Chloe's lips warning her to be quiet. She realised there were people in the other room, before mouthing "Sorry."

"He kicked me out and said they were planning on getting married. He said I was never the one. I was always the other woman." She put her hands in her face.

I felt bad, but I didn't. Chloe put herself through this. I wasn't going to put another load of stress into my basket, but she's my sister. Whether we fight or not, we'll always be sisters. Nothing can change that. On the bright side, I was happy that Chloe came to me first. Maybe she didn't apologise, but she came home.

"And I'm really sorry for being the biggest bitch on Earth, to you."

Scratch that.

Chloe was finally coming to her senses.

I had my sister back again.

~~~
Lᴜᴋᴇ:
I heard loud talking in the bathroom after Marie that gone in there. It was worrying since she was actually talking as well. It was a familiar voice. Both Marie and the familiar voice were loud. I left the parents talking, and went over to find Marie.

I knocked on the bathroom door a couple times before hearing a couple "shushes" which made me laugh knowing it was Marie.

"Just a minute!" Her cute little voice sounded.

"Princess, it's me." My deep voice caught her attention.

The door immediately opened and Marie pulled me inside the bathroom. She locked the door and turned to face me. I turned around to see a crying Chloe. Before I could say anything, Marie put her index finger on my lip, signalling me to not say anything.

"Matt." Chloe wiped a tear from under her eye.

Matt? Getting lost here.

"What did he do?" I asked in confusion.

"He cheated on me. Then he kicked me out saying I was the other woman."

I wasn't surprised, if I'm honest. Matt seemed like a really quiet person. Quiet people always have more to their character.

Marie comforted her sister, while I sat and felt really bad for Chloe. I knew she mad Marie upset, but she was her sister. Chloe can be a bitch, as I witnessed but I think everyone has that in their feelings and emotions.

~~~
Dad decided to leave with Anastasia, while I asked permission to sleepover. Marisa agreed to me sleeping over was fine, and which so I did.