New ally and becoming a sensei

A/n: keynote for the future as I will add some skills and perks with long names, I will shorten them to make it easier when writing the stories and for you as it will be like a keyword. A good example would be MS (Mangekyou Sharingan) also I did change the title as I made a mistake 

You follow Asia and the boy she's with slowly as they seem to be looking for something, they walk onto a quiet street lined with multiple houses. 

'Are they looking for a particular house? Well doesn't matter, cause whatever they have planned it shouldn't involve Asia as she's too innocent for it.' You jump onto the rooftops as the street has nowhere to hide from sight, you can see Asia is nervous but the boy slowly grows an evil grin when he looks at a house and slowly walks to the door with Asia following behind but even more nervous. 

"Sh-should we even do this? I don't th-think God would want this." You felt a sharp pain in your head when she mentioned god, it faded away as quickly as it came yet it confused you. 

'The hell was that?! Felt like someone hit my head with on a bell.'

Tiamat: "It was your demon side." You look around confused but quickly realize she's talking in your mind. 

Y/n: 'What do you mean Tia?' 

"Tia? Is that a name you gave me,cause I like it~. But to explain all devils will feel pain whenever God is mentioned or if they enter ground blessed by God."

'Wait, I entered that abandoned church the other day and nothing happened.'

"That was because you weren't aware of your origins then and the system blocked any pain you would have felt from it."

You thank her for telling you and continue to watch them as they enter the house leaving your sight. You stayed outside as Alert combined with your MS allowed you to see a faint outline of them through the walls yet you couldn't shake the feeling something bad was going to happen. You leaped across the gap from the house and landed quietly on the house they were, you listened closely when, BANG! A gunshot echoed out of the house and soon after the boy comes walking with a sadistic smile and blood splashed across his clothing and Asia follows behind with sadness in her eyes and blood-smeared slightly on her face.

???: "Ahh~ nothing beats killing a couple of sinners in the dead of night, purifying their very souls of the sins they committed."

Asia: "I don't think the lord would want them to die this way, he would want them to repent and earn a chance to go to heaven their own way.The boy looks back at her and his smile has dropped leaving a face of disgust. 

"HUH!! What was that? Let these sinners earn a chance when we can just purify them by killing them. So much easier in my opinion, but since you had to complain!"

He backhands her, causing her to fall on the ground as her cheek turns red from the hit. You growled at what he did as the urge to kill him increased but Tiamat easily stopped you. 

"Wait, partner. I have a better idea in mind for this idiot." 

'What is it?' She tells you the plan and you slowly grin as she continues explaining it. Once she finishes explaining you thank her and prepare to go home but see Asia still on the ground as the guy leaves, you pull out a glowing stone from your inventory and wrap it in silk made from your magic and attach a note to it and drop it down onto her lap and leap away.

Asia Pov

Asia holds the wrapped stone in her hand and looks up to see a thin line of air and someone moving extremely fast in the sky.