Aiding the Heroic Disciple, New UA Teacher

Y/n Pov

I made Dark Gate appear and it was able to link to the MHA world, I walk through with others following behind, the gateway closed behind us as we stood on a clean beach, the view was beautiful and all too familiar for me. I look to the side and smile upon seeing the metal plaque saying 'Dagobah Beach.'

Y/n: 'You really did it, huh Izuku? You made the beach clean, I'm proud.'

I look to the others as they were busy looking at the sun rising over the sea. Iris and Issei were holding hands, lost in the moment together, Asia had her usual smile but her eyes also shined in the light, Alice was staring in awe as her gaze was locked on the scenery before her, Koneko had a small smile, a rare sight but I knew she liked it. Kuroka stood beside her sister, enjoying the view as well.

I smiled softly before feeling a tug on my shirt, looking down to Hanako who was smiling up at me, her eyes showing happiness and a bit of mischief, I chuckled and patted her head, gaining a giggle from her as her tail wagged happily. As the sun rose up, I opened the system menu and added everyone present to my party, a green tick appeared over each of them, meaning they were connected. I look down at Hanako once more before putting her on my shoulder, making sure she was secure.

Alice: "You better not drop her."

Asia: "Yeah, we wouldn't forgive you if she gets hurt."

Koneko: "Or if she cries."

Kuroka: "If anything happens to her, I'll make sure your punished."

Y/n: "I already promised to guard her to you all before, plus I view her as a daughter, so of course I will keep an eye out for her. Jeez."

Issei: "Hehe, must be difficult having so many lovers who are now mothers."

Y/n: "Don't you start, I don't wanna imagine how they will be when they have their own kids, I wasn't expecting them to become so protective over Hanako, though it's kinda cute."

Issei: "I'm glad you decided to let me and those you chose come along."

Y/n: "I didn't want my daughter to be upset after coming to see, only to have me leave for something else."

Flashback

After showing the quest to the girls so they knew why I would be gone for a bit, Rias said she was calling the boys so they knew as well. As she stepped out the room to make the call, a portal opened up and Tiamat walked through with Pyra and Hanako following behind. I wave to Hanako and she charged me, nearly tackling me to the ground, her tail wagging wildly.

Hanako: "Papa!"

Y/n: "Oof, hey Hana, did you miss me?"

She nodded quickly, rubbing her head against my chest, making a soft purr, I chuckle and pet her ears softly, the girls saw Hanako as I put her down, introducing her to her other mothers, the girls all loved her and hugged her, gaining happy squeals from her. I look to Pyra and raised my brow as she giggled into her hand.

Pyra: "She wanted to see her papa, I couldn't break my little pups heart."

Y/n: "And I take it Tia decided to bring you both here?"

Tia: "I couldn't refuse her, her cuteness is too much, even for a Dragon God like me."

Y/n: "Well, she is my daughter, I can't blame her for being cute."

I look back at Hanako and see her staring at the girls, her tail slowing as a sad look formed in her eyes. I walk over and pet her head, meeting her eyes as she looked up at me sadly.