Gasper's Training, Kendo girls turn

Y/n Pov

Gasper was still lost in his game while I thought of ways to train him, he could do some physical exercise before I move on to his magical or sacred gear, if the body can't handle the power might as well strengthen it. And it might help him gain some confidence.

Y/n: "Hey Gasper, you up for some training? I have a couple in mind and I promise it won't be too difficult."

I could see a hint of fear in his eyes but it seems like he trusts me.

Gasper: "Uhm, alright then... I don't know how good I'll be at it but if you think it will help then I'll do it."

Y/n: "It's not that difficult, I can merciful in training or a demon at it. Just ask Issei."

Issei: "Don't remind me, I still get a headache anytime I think about it."

Gasper: "So what do you want me to do first?"

Y/n: "Just a simple run, from what I can tell, you're stronger than Issei when I first trained him, though that might be due to your vampire side."

Xenovia: "If it's running, I can help motivate him more."

Y/n: "Huh?"

We walk outside and I tell Gasper to run out his own pace, he gave me a slight nod and runs at a fairly slow pace. Xenovia runs by me with Durandal in hand chasing Gasper, I just give a blank stare as she chases him back and forth.

Y/n: 'Are you serious?'

Xenovia: "If you don't move those legs faster, you'll wind Durandal's next victim."

She keeps chasing him until he collapses in front of a tree, she stands in front of him with Durandal planted beside her.

Gasper: "I don't understand why you have to be so mean to me."

Xenovia: "A healthy mind lives in a healthy body, you won't think I'm so mean when you're stronger."

She gives a smile as I walk up to them, grab Durandal from her hand and...

*BONK*

She crouches down while rubbing her head, a bit of steam coming off the part I hit with the flat side of Durandal. She looks at me as I rest the sword on my shoulder and give a head shake.

Xenovia: "Why did you do that?"

Y/n: "This is meant to be training, I wanted to see how much he can do before we increase the difficulty."

Xenovia: "I see your point, I apologize Gasper."

Gasper: "It's ok, you were only trying to help me, I might have to rest for a moment."

Y/n: "That's fine, you did better then I expected so you earned it."

Gasper: "I did?"

Y/n: "You kept pace with Xenovia, yes she wasn't using her full speed, but it's still commendable."

He grew a smile and got up with his legs shaking, I raise an eyebrow while passing Durandal back to Xenovia. He looked at me one more time before going back to running, he went at the same pace he did when running from Xenovia. He had a smile on his face each time he ran by us, he slowed down at one point but sped up when Koneko held out some garlic, saying it make him better, she chased after him but he still kept his smile.

Y/n: 'Huh, guess he's motivated in some way. I'm glad.'

Saji: "Hey guys, you having fun?"

Issei: "Hey Saji, what you doing here?"