Arrogant Phenex

Narrator Pov

After Y/n's powerful shot, the dragon fell into the city and was quickly bombarded by the guards wielding shields, swords, bows, lances, and more. He was distraught with the loss of his wing so suddenly, but soon he became angered and lashed out at the guards, sending them back as he rose on his hind legs and looked towards them as they charged in but he spun around and knocked them away once again with his tail. The guards didn't waver and quickly charged towards the beast, yelling aloud to stomp any fear they may hold while facing the scaled fiend.

Irileth: "Onwards men! Slay the beast, for the honor of Whiterun!" 

The other guards give a battle cry while a volley of arrows rains over them to the dragon, but it didn't bother him at all as they bounced off.

Dragon: "Thuri du hin sil ko Sovngarde!" 

The dragon shouted to them all, but no one understood him except for when he shot forward with his maw wide open ready to devour the approaching guards. Time slowed down for everyone as the beast erased any light they could see before Y/n appears quickly and kicks the dragon away as several floating daggers appear around him. Irileth and the guards were shocked at first but quickly composed themselves and joined the fray with Y/n.

Y/n: "You're facing me as well scaly!" 

He charges forward as the others trail behind him, a volley of spears flew over and pierced the dragon along its neck, he quickly moved to avoid the other but was met with several daggers breaking the scales along his back. Y/n quickly leaped to the dragon's head and landed a heavy hit, causing the skull to cave in slightly as blood and scales fell from the scaly foe. He used observe to see how far it was from death.

Mirmulnir

Race - Dragon

Level - 85

Hp - 100,774/250,000

Mp - 150,000/150,000

Str - 284

End - 343

Agi - 102

Int - 189

Wis - 163

Lck -146

Sen - 480

Weakness: Lightning and Ice

Strong against: Fire

Y/n smirks and summons two magic circles while Mirmulnir slowly gets up. The daggers merge back together before becoming dual daggers, the magic circles quickly engraved along the blades causing one to spark lightning while the other emits frost. He held both by their handles as Mirmulnir finally stood up and looked towards Y/n before speaking.

Mirmulnir: "Krif krin. Pruzah!" 

He smiles towards Y/n as he readies his daggers, the guards stood back knowing the two were going to fight as they were showing respect to each other. Y/n slowly calmed himself as he was about to fight another dragon, but this foe was weaker than the previous dragons. They both raced forwards with Y/n being quicker and throwing his lightning dagger directly at the beast, stabbing him in the horn but causing no damage. 

Mirmulnir prepared his Fire Breath shout and launched it directly at Y/n who stabbed his frost dagger into the ground and forms a large pillar of ice to shield him from the heat. The spectators were impressed while Mirmulnir seemed to be proud of the strength of his foe.