Close call & Familiar face

Narrotor Pov

Sitting in the ORC building, Y/n was listening to Rias as she goes on about the devil's and their desires. 

"So as you may guess Asia, you are now part of my peerage, my family and I hope you can enjoy your time with us. On to other matters, its close to the full moon meaning we can you and Issei a familiar, and Y/n you can come with us to see the benefits." He closed his eyes as he sighed, she knew he was too curious to resist and this made her smile knowing she was closer to getting him.

But the moment was interrupted as Sona, along with her peerage walked in. They saw Y/n and greeted him, surprising the others with the casual greeting. 

"Before you say anything Rias, Y/n is not part of my peerage but is an ally to it. Both parties get something out of this arrangement we have." Rias bit on her nails, annoyed someone had gotten to Y/n first in a manner. They started to discuss who will go to the Familiar's Forest this month as only one peerage can go a month, Y/n didn't care knowing he will go with whoever the victor is. He browsed his quests as the two kings argued back and forth, he saw a new weekly quest for a dungeon and checked it out of curiosity.

 [Weekly Quest]

Become the Dragonborn

Time limit: {128:48:54}

Rewards: Title, Dragon Shouts, and more.

Failure: Death

Start location: Kuoh Academy Library 

He closed the window and waited for the girls to finish arguing, eventually, they finished and settled it on a game of tennis between the kings and queens the next day. 

Next day

The game was normal at first but was quickly heading to chaotic as they broke their rule for no magic. Y/n sat with Aisa as most of the school watching the match, mostly boys, were gawking at their skirts going high and seeing their underwear and their chests bouncing around.

He saw Asia looking at her chest with saddened eyes before she looks back at the girls still playing the game. 

"Don't pay attention to that Asia, your cute as you are and nothing can change that." He looks at her as she meets his eyes.

"Big breasts, small breasts, it doesn't matter and whoever says it does, just remember I don't care for it." He wraps his arm around her as she blushes from the declaration, yet she smiles and rests against his chest feeling better in his arm. Kiba sat near them as Koneko continued to watch the match with a neutral expression

Kiba: "Hey Y/n, why are you so against joining a peerage?"

"I have my pride, and I won't submit to someone so easily unless they are stronger than me."

"But Rias is stronger than you." This made his eye twitch as they presume he was weaker than them, a magic enhanced ball was sent out of bounds towards. Y/n raised his hand and caught it with ease before meeting Kiba's eyes and crushing the ball and breaking the magic on it.

"You were saying?" He was in shock as the others were fairly shocked as well but Sona and her peerage minus Saji simply smiled as Y/n showed a part of his power

Timeskip - Y/n Pov

Their game ended in a tie so they decided on dodgeball with me as a referee and some of Sona's members off to the side so both sides are even. Rias and Sona were first to use their magic and aimed for each other, but the balls collided and ricochet back to the teams.