New lovers, Meeting Gasper

Narrator Pov

Y/n was enjoying his time in the sun as the girls used the chance to tan before school, the small familiars were still playing on or next to the Scaled King who was sound asleep, but Y/n could feel he enjoyed the company of his fellow familiars. A magic circle appears and not long after, Sona and the female members of her peerage arrive, we wave to them, and they do the same before seeing the large dragon slumbering away. She looks at Y/n confused as his dragon tail rests on the floor.

Sona: "When did you acquire such a dragon Y/n?"

Y/n: "Oh, I made the contract with him earlier, just letting him enjoy open air."

Sona: "Impressive, though I should get to the reason I came here."

She asks if they can talk inside to not disturb the others, he nods and gets up before taking them into the house, Sona sits close to him blushing a bit while her peerage stands close by, he sees her blush and smiles a bit.

Sona: "Do you remember how you best me in chess the other day?"

Y/n: "Yeah, first time I played chess, I had fun playing against you."

Sona: "I have to say this, I was engaged to someone I didn't like and beat them in chess where I told my family I would only marry someone smarter than me... so now were engaged since you beat me."

She said the last part quietly, Y/n heard her and was shocked, her peerage smiled but kept their jealously hidden. On impulse, Sona grabbed his head and kissed him, she pulls away wide eyed with her blush growing more intense.

Y/n: "Woah."

She looked away until he grabs her hand softly and kisses her this time, Sona was surprised but was soon kiss him back before pulling away. She smiles as she looks at him.

Y/n: "Hope you don't mind sharing me, you know, the whole harem thing."

Sona: "I don't mind, I get the feeling you have enough love for us all."

He smiles and sees the jealous eyes the girls had, he told Sona to which she nods, he gets up and kisses each one of them on the cheek, Sona smiled as her peerage blushes brightly. They look at him before smiling and kissing him back, his dragon tail swayed side to side.

Y/n: "Anything you all want to do?"

They all blush and fiddle with their skirts, his brow raised before they ask to get the same treatment and experience as the others, he smiles and said he can do it before leading them to his room and used some magic to clean up any mess left behind after last night. They caught a whiff of the smell that lingered, and it was enough to make them shiver.

Lemon Start

Y/n: "Sorry for the smell, got a bit heated last ni-Mmph!"

Tsubaki was the first to kiss him, she pushes him onto the bed and crawls over his body. He felt his member grow erect and poke her womanhood, Tsubaki blushes before kissing him again, she rubs her pussy on his erection as the others discard their clothes, Sona sat on his face and begun kissing Tsubaki, he growled slightly as he pulled her panties to the side and started licking her pussy, she moans along with Tsubaki who was speared on his cock.

Tsubaki: "Mpphhh~"

The girls were watching, some touching themselves, some holding onto the others, Sona and Tsubaki moan into the kiss as Y/n ate out Sona and fucked Tsubaki, he got rougher as his cock knocked on her womb with each thrust. Tsubaki moans louder and breaks the kiss as Sona did the same, she moved her hips in sync with him as her tongue hangs out her mouth, the others were getting hot and bothered at the display before them, he groans as his cum shoots inside her. Tsubaki moans her heart out as she cums as well, they separate panting and catching their breaths.