Party Crasher

A/n: Character images were made with Novel AI

Y/n Pov

The distortion event will begin in 5 hours!

Y/n: "what th-"

Before I could fully contemplate the notification, Silva and Raynare came out the bedroom in casual attire. Silva wearing blue jeans and a long sleeve crop top, Raynare wearing black shorts and a sweater, they sat on the sofa together to watch the TV while the system changes to my stat screen but with some changes and showed my notification screen below it.

----------------------------------

Title - Dragonborn

Race - Demon

Job/class - none

Sub-class - none

Sacred gear - Platinum Scales

Level - 73

Hp - 28,000/28,000 (+15000)

Mp - 41,000/41,000 (+2500)

Str - 145 (+40) Total: 185

End - 148 (+70) Total: 218

Agi - 146 (+50) Total: 196

Int - 149 (+20) Total: 169

Wis - 147 (+20) Total: 167

Lck - 147 (+20) Total: 167

Sen - 143 (+40) Total: 183

[Sp: 10][Skp: 80][Pp: 160]

----------------------------------

[Notifications]

1. Job quest pending

2. EXP gauge removed (Authorized by O)

3. Balance Breaker is achievable

I close the screen and start to look through the shop while chatting with the girls.

Y/n: "So have you both found a dress you like?"

Silva: "Mhm, but you'll see it at the party darling. Don't wanna ruin a surprise."

Raynare blushes a bit and fidgets with her fingers, looking at her now, I found it cute but also relaxing to see she was already comfy around us all. Kuro walks into the room and brushes against my leg which earns her a pet. She runs over to Raynare and snuggles on her lap, the fallen softly strokes the felines back and she purrs quietly.

 Silva: "Shame Tiamat can't come with us, would be nice for us girls."

Y/n: "Yeah, but she can't yet. She said so herself 'attempting to manifest my physical body outside of the sacred gear at this time would be risky' whatever that means."

They watch the TV as I keep scrolling through the new additions in the shop, like daggers, swords, spells, even bombs. But I was looking to simply pass time, dungeons were good but would get boring after a bit. Eventually I joined the girls as we had an hour left.

(Timeskip brought to you by chibi Y/n cuddling chibi Silva and Raynare)

Narrator Pov