Rescuing a Kitsune, Gift for a Saviour

Y/n Pov

I got several messages thanking me for the information, Azazel was questioning the method I used, but I had a feeling he already knew. Sirzechs was grateful and would have the information checked out to ensure it was true, Serafall's was more private. She sent a picture of herself in a revealing magic girl bikini, saying she would like me to try the methods I used on her sometime, with a wink.

Y/n: 'I would need to do the same for everyone else, not that I would mind.'

I close my phone and stretch, Katerea was sleeping peacefully in her room, I didn't want to disturb her. She was hoping they would let her stay with me, Kuroka was in the same boat and I promised to try my best to ensure they would. I walk downstairs for a drink, Ahri was talking with Tiamat in the living room, she seemed on edge and upset on something. I stop by and let my presence known.

Y/n: "What's wrong Ahri?"

She jumps slightly and turns to face me, tear marks streamed down her cheeks, Tiamat was stroking her head, trying to comfort her.

Tiamat: "She's got news of her family, her niece was kidnapped from Kyoto and they haven't been able to find her."

Ahri: "Y-yeah... my sister is blaming herself when she has a whole faction to look after, she sent me a message asking for help, but we have no clue where Kunou could be, her aura is just gone..."

She cried into her hands, her tails curling around her, I sit down beside her and pull her into my chest, petting her ears. She cries into my shirt, her tears staining it, but I didn't care.

Y/n: "How long has she been missing?"

Ahri: "A few days... We've been searching all over and we haven't found a single trace of her."

Y/n Pov: "Tell me what you can, I'll lend a hand."

I could feel her grip on my shirt tighten, a small smile on her as the tears kept coming.

Ahri: "You're too kind y/n..."

She explained all she could about Kunou, such as her appearance and what her aura was like, I could tell it was tearing her up inside, knowing that her family was suffering without her there to help.

Y/n: "Is that everything?"

Ahri nods into my chest, I could feel the tears soaking my shirt, I stand up and walk to the door, Tiamat hugged Ahri tightly and gave me a nod, telling me to do my best. I walk outside and take a deep breath, my eye glowed softly as I closed it, my consciousness spreading through all the shadows throughout Japan if she was taken and hidden in the dark, I would find her.

It felt like my whole being was spread throughout the shadows, I could feel every nook and cranny. There was no trace of her, wherever she was, they covered their tracks well. But I was determined to find them, I was the shadows and I would find her, she had to be somewhere. I kept at it, scanning the entire country until I sensed a small aura through the shadows, it was similar to Ahri's but was far weaker, I closed in on it and tried to sense the area. 

It was a small room with a single bed and a desk, a young girl was curled up on the bed crying, she had golden, blonde hair tied in a ponytail, nine golden fox tails and matching ears. She stopped crying and looked up in fear, the door opened and a Magician stepped in, her eyes widen and she backed away. He wore a sadistic smirk and stepped closer, a small orb forming in his hand

Magician 1: "Time to be of use, filthy fox."

He aimed the orb at her, fully intent on killing her but I was already at my limit. He felt my bloodlust from behind and turned around but didn't see anything, sweat dripped down his forehead, he could feel someone there but there was nothing.