Visit to Romania, MILF galore

Y/n Pov

I groan quietly as I wake up with a slight headache, it wasn't bad but was still annoying. I open eyes to a small amount of light seeping in through the curtains, I look down to see Kalawarna and Mittelt sound asleep at my sides.

Y/n: 'Glad they have some comfort with me, I still have to make it up to them though.'

I pull the covers over them more as I get out of bed with relative ease, my headache persisted as I head downstairs while rubbing forehead a bit. I get myself some water while walking into the garden to see a message on my phone, I check it to see its Azazel who somehow has my number.

Azazel: /Forgot to say this last night as I was too distracted drinking with you and the Red Dragon Emperor. With recent events, the leaders of each faction have decided to hold a summit to discuss this matter/

I sigh and close my phone before checking the new system I got.

[Harem System]

This system is designed to keep track of how many women the Player is with romantically. Bonus defense: All women that have been with the Player are given a Passive skill to ensure they are not wavered by an outside source

Current number of Women with Player: 23

Passive Skill: Mental lock - Blocks any and all mental abilities or magic

I close the screen with a smile as it was a good system to have, I take a sip from my glass while Tiamat lands next to me, I smile at her before handing my glass to her and she took it with a smile before drinking all the water left.

Tia: "Thank you for that darling, flying so far was more difficult than I expected it to be."

Y/n: "Well you missed all the fun that happened here."

Tia: "Really now? Well, I can use a break, and this sounds interesting."

We walk back in and as we make breakfast for everyone, I give a summarized story of what happened while she was away. Taking everyone into a dungeon, using my balance breaker for the first time, raising dead enemies to be my servants, my battle against the scaled king and the mask forming, facing Kokabiel and the surprise reveal of Dragald, my arm changes to the demon form for a second to prove it, how I also gained the ability to influence souls and the new additions to the newly named Dark Sanctuary and about the three faction leaders meeting for a summit. I left out the part of Vulcan and Frieg to keep it a surprise.

Tia: "You weren't kidding, I can't believe you killed a dragon stronger than both Vulcan and Frieg. Yes, you did have your servants at your side to help but it's still quite the feat. And how did the Excalibur's react to you?"

Y/n: "They know Dragald in some way and that extends to me in some way. Did you find anything while you were away?"

Tia: "Yes, my old friend said the sacred gear we need is in Romania, but there is a war going on between two vampire factions, it used to be political with a few skirmishes but its only recently developed into an actual war."

Y/n: "Can't go in guns blazing then or we risk being targeted by both sides, which faction is currently winning?"

Tia: "From what I heard, the Tepes faction, a Male-dominated Vampire Faction led by King Tepes, started the whole ordeal, while the Carmilla faction, a Female-dominated Vampire Faction led by Queen Carmilla, is trying to hold their own but are losing slowly."

Y/n: "I honestly don't know what to do, I could go there and try to find the sacred gear user but might cause more problems."

Tia: "Why not go to the Carmilla's first, they will be opposed to talking since you're a male, but I know you can do it, and with them at your back you can head to the Tepes as an envoy for a peace talk, that might work for you."