Training

---

Y/n Pov

After Rias declared her prediction about winning this rating game, Riser's smirk changed to a frustrated frown before standing up from the sofa. Rias followed after I removed my hand, while the two high-class devils were having a stare-down, I was feeling happy and a sense of peace washed over me knowing I prevented someone from feeling like I did in the past. 

I focused my eyes on the peerage and saw them all smiling at me with gratitude, even Issei was showing his thanks but I didn't mind if they did or didn't cause it was my choice to help.

Riser: "Riser is confused as to what makes you think this, but it means more fun for Riser when he beats you."

He wore an arrogant smile this time as he went around the sofa to join his peerage, I was still unimpressed with him boasting and swiftly walked to the door, ignoring the eyes on me. Before I could reach the handle however one of his pawns lunged forward with her staff, attempting to hit me in the side yet I easily caught it before yanking it from her grasp and hitting her in the stomach with it.

She was sent towards her peers as I tossed the staff back to its owner, glancing over my shoulder I see Riser scowling at me while I was not fazed by him at all.

Riser: "You dare you to leave Riser's presence without his permission?! You are a lesser being! You should prostrate yourself before me and beg for your life!"

Y/n: "Instead of demanding it. (Turns to face him) Make me you overgrown child! Not everything is given to you because you want it, so work for it like everyone else."

He growled at me with anger yet didn't move a step, I closed my eyes and opened the door, and left the room with the others remaining in shock from the display. As I walked outside casually and slowly to the main building, alert went off and I raised my arms into a cross pattern to catch two new attackers, one wearing a mask on the right side of her face who went with a punch, and the other dressed in a Cheongsam who went with a kick, I proceeded to throw them both away.

 As I walked outside casually and slowly to the main building, alert went off and I raised my arms into a cross pattern to catch two new attackers, one wearing a mask on the right side of her face who went with a punch, and the other dressed in a ...

???: "How did he know we were attacking?!"

???2: "I don't know?!"

Both look at me in confusion and meet my cold stare which made them turn pale, I shake my head and use my Shadow magic to reappear back in the room right next to Grayfia, she seemed confused but also impressed with such a unique and useful skill. Riser saw me and proceeded to frown before beginning his rant.

Riser: "You came back? Riser's rooks must have taught you a lesson then, so have you come back to apologize?"

Y/n: "No I'm not and if you're referring to the so-called 'Surprise attack' on me, you need a better plan as I'm way smarter than you. (Looks at Rias and sees her smiling and decides to help more) I reckon I could even make Rias and her pieces stronger before the rating the game."