surprise

her POV

I walk out of the studio with my camera hanging from my shoulder, the handle of my bag rested in the crease of my elbow and a file full of completely useless appointment details in the other hand. I'm rather startled when I see our car, still running, in front with the window rolled down and my own personal eye candy sitting in the driver's seat.

"I told you I was walking home!"

"I know, but I had something planned for tonight."

"That sounds lovely. However, I need to drop all this crap of at home and then change--"

"I knew you'd say that! Come onnnnn or you will have no time."

I toss my stuff in the backseat and walk around the front of the car to the passenger seat, he accelerates as soon as I shut the door. "Harry, let me buckle up!" He chuckles and slows down for me, but only for a few seconds until he almost floors the gas. "You. Are. Going. To get. A ticket!"

"No I'm not!"

"Stoooppp," I plead.

"Alright, alright."

When we finally stop laughing, he drives at the lowest speed his body can handle with one hand on the wheel and the other on my thigh. I lay back on the head rest and look at Harry. He's mine. He came out of nowhere and he fell in love with me and we're living together and there's nothing that could ever feel more right. I lean over and kiss his cheek, move down to his neck and kiss lightly there then draw back to my seat. He looks back at me and smiles softly.

"I love you."

"And I love you."

"Your destination is on the right," he recites, imitating a gp system.

"What even?!"

"We're home, baby, that's all."

"Okay... ?"

As I'm gathering my haul, I ask "What should I wear?"

"Well, nothing would be great but well be in public, so something nice--but not like you wear to those work ball things--and then when we get home you can wear nothing."

"If it's a long night I'll be unzipping my jeans as soon as you close the door behind me, but please don't keep me up that late, it's been a horribly long day."

"Of course, baby, and you'll need energy for what I have for you at home..." He's got an unmistakable smirk slapped onto his face, and I just roll my eyes, because I know exactly what he means. 

"Babeeeee any other night," I whine.

"For now, fine. But I will definitley change your mind after our date. Go get something... sultry on and I'll put on your favorite outfit of mine. Don't be too long, okay?"

"Okay?..." I am both excited and nervous, but I can't tell which feeling is prominent.