plans

her POV

"Harry, how can you make such a mess in one day?!" There are clothes everywhere, and I can't tell which are clean and which are dirty.

"Baby, don't worry about it. I'll clean it up after breakfast," he says. When I look up, he's behind me leaning against the bed post with his arms crossed.

"Oh, um..." I'm completely dumbfound.

"Baby, I know you're in love with my body, but could you stop staring?"

"I wasn't staring."

"Don't lie to me." He takes my waist in his arm and sweeps my hair away from my neck. His breaths become shallow and heavy, it's not even been five minutes and he misses my lips...

"I've never wanted you as much as I do now..." His voice is so quiet.

"Oh, darling, we both know that's not true."

"Baby, why are you so difficult?" How can someone be so sweet but so rude at the same time...

"We've got stuff to do, places to be. We can't right now, okay. Maybe tonight?," I tease.

"Alright fine," he says curtly.

"Don't be like that, dear. Is breakfast made yet?"

"Okay, I get it, you're hungry!" He's out of his mood now, lucky me.

"Thank you, darling." He struts out of the room, and who am I kidding, I can't help but watch his cute little butt follow him.

"So what exactly do we have planned for today?," he yells from the kitchen.

I shout back, "Well, I've got an appointment for a couple's engagement session in a little over an hour, then I have another at three, and unless we have a walk-in, I'm free for the evening."

"So I'll pick you up from the studio at 4?"

"No, five, I have to review the photos with the three o'clock. I'm walking anyway, I chose this builing because it's close."

"Why do your shoots take so looooong?!," ignore my comment about being self-sufficient.

"Why are being so loud when I'm right behind you?" He spins around quickly to confirm that I've moved back to the kitchen.

"Well, hello, there love," no longer bellowing. 

"Hi." He takes my waist in his arms and brings me to his still-bare chest, then kisses the top of my head softly.

"I love you."

"To the sun and back?"

"Even further."