noticed

cams pov

There are only two things I am conscious of, the first being I cannot move and the second being that I shouldn't.

I'm not quite sure where I am, but every once in while I can see lighting changes above me. I assume that I'm being taken somewhere that isn't where I normally am.

There's one woman I see (well, sense, considering I can't open my eyes) a lot. I don't know if it is hourly or daily or even scheduled. There are lots of things connected to me, going in and out of my flesh, which I assume is pale, feeling so un-alive. I have a thin and blanket draped over me and folded at my under arms always. That is one thing that hasn't changed at all since I've been here.

The lady I recognize talks to me, I think. I guess she thinks I can hear and process what she is saying, but I don't. I would if I could though. When I find out who she is I will ask her what she was telling me when I was stuck wherever I am.

Other than the lady there's someone else I'm aware of. I'm not quite sure who they are, but I know that they hold my hand. I can't feel it, but I know they are. And I know it's someone. I don't really know how but I do. I hope that when I leave here I can find out who it is, and why they have more of an impact than all the other things.

But more than the sensing thing, I hate not knowing if I'm sleeping or not most. I seem to always be dreaming or thinking or wandering but there are these strange periods of time where there's just nothing. I'm not thinking about anything, there's only a blank space where my mind should be.

I don't really feel anything at all and there is no way of telling what my surroundings are. There's something strange about wherever I am and it's that nothing is certain. I don't like being stuck here. That's the one feeling I can grasp. Dislike.

I want to be out of here soon. I want to do more than think.

___________________
a/n
so this will be the only cam pov for a while. I have ideas for the next chapter

11192015 I FINISHED THE CHAPTER LIKE  TWO WEEKS AGO AND FORGOT TO PUBLISH IT ON TIME IM SORRY PLEASE FORGIVE ME

(m.i.t.AM is my life and temporary fix is porn)