her

Harry's POV

I grab her hand and pull her closer with one hand, placing my mug on the window sill with the other; she does the same, her eyes still focused on mine. I put my hands on her waist and sit up while she scoots closer. I put my forehead against hers and whisper "I am truly, madly, deeply in love with you."

At that she presses her lips against mine. she's so magical-I've been under her spell since the first time she let me kiss her. She was so scared, so worried of being used again. It made me so angry that someone did that to my princess. To try to push away the anger, I kissed her harder. I am so in love with her.

I've never loved someone this much, so strongly. She's my whole world since Mum died, and she was there to hold me at the funeral. She was so disappointed, so upset, but she didn't like funerals-she thought they were for people above ground, not really for the man (or woman, in that case) six feet under. But despite her beliefs, she stood there and cried with me, held my hand through every heart-breaking moment.

When I slip my hands under her shirt, just barely, but enough, she pulls away. "Oh, babe, I'm sorry."

"No, it's fine, I just got a little scared." She sounds unusually timid.

"You know I wouldn't do that..."

"Of course, it was just... instinct. I'm sorry. Will you kiss me now?," she pouts.

I put my index finger on her mouth to stop her. "No, make me breakfast first."

"You cook better than me, actually, so I'll let you do that chore while I clean the mess you made in our bedroom."

"Fine, what do you want, love?" Her eyes rake up from my stomach back up to my eyes.

"Sorry, what was that?," she laughs.

"Go clean, I know what you like," I chuckle back.