hopeful

harry's pov

What if she never wakes up? What if she stays there forever, her heart still beating and her lungs still functioning, but she's permanent in this state?

I shake my head to remove the thoughts and doubts that creep up from the back of my mind when things start to feel like they're getting worse.

You have to stay strong.

At first, I gave myself this mindset so I could be her strength, so that when she woke up I could be strong. But now I'm doing it for me. For me to be courageous and steady while it feels like my entire cardiovascular system went with her. Cam's holding on to a piece of me in the prison she's held in. As much as I need it back, I let her keep it anyway. That keeps me going. Knowing she's somehow got some sort of hold on me. I won't be letting go until she does.

I miss her like crazy, but there's not much I can do. I can go in there and hold her hand even if she has no clue it's me.

By now, after four days, I had expected to get a call from my boss or roommate or someone.

Nothing has come. I've been hidden in here as long as she has, so it would make sense they assumed I had the bed next to hers.

But I'm breathing on my own. I don't have something keeping my heartbeat for me. don't have tubes running down my nose and throat and three IVs supplying me with whatever it is she's not getting. 

Our friends and I always swore she was stronger than me. Not because she worked out-she didn't, it was boring to her-but because she had me wrapped around her finger before either of us knew it. She was enticing and exciting and exhilarating and bold and constantly beautiful and I never wanted to be without her. She was my whole world. And still I wasn't hers; she did her own thing entire before she let me make any real moves. 

She's gonna get there again. Soon she'll be sitting at the edge of the bed with only a tee shirt of mine and a smug little smirk on like facial expressions and hints are her second language. She hardly needed anything but her eyes to get me to do just about everything she wanted. I was incredibly in love with her and she knew it and had no doubts about it. She was the Pammy to my Daisy; she loved her endlessly and for some odd reason only let few people know it. I guess because I was whipped and she had only had me because I wanted nothing else. 

__________________________________

sorry its short but im falling asleep (-: 

maybe will add to yellow soon but finals start tuesday so no promises ( by shawn mendes get illuminate on itunes ;)

ye ok byeeeee lol night homies