bonus

DISCLAIMER!!!!!!!!

this is just a story and it is a continuous of what happened after the last chapter of this book ! you may check out the sequel ' broken pieces' its a totally different plot but same story just that vinnie is still alive.

I dont know what happens in heaven or the after life, this is just a story after all so please enjoy and yeah ! everyone has their own beliefs so lets just be respectful.

any hate or rude comments will be deleted.

you may cry so please prepare a box of tissues.
sorry for making your eyes sweat xx

enjoy <3

A couple of years passed by, bad and good things happened within the times that passed and many things changed but what never changed was the love Vinnie had for Mai or the fact that he never forgotten the girl that was always in his heart. After her and her mothers death, Vinnie had been trying his very best to work on himself. Vinnie was on his way to work as usual but instead today, he ended up in the emergency room as his vital signs dropped, the screen of the monitor showing a straight flat line with a long beeping sound following.

Vinnie was losing all of his loved ones anyway, he had nothing to live for anymore except for the fact he had a career and he wanted to achieve his and mai's dreams of having a big house but what was the point if he was going to be all alone in the big house ?

It was time they finally reunited again, this time in a special place where it would just be the two of them and nothing else to come between them.

Vinnie's eyes followed the beautiful blonde headed girl that walked pass him, she was someone who looked so familiar but he didn't know why until it hit him that it was her, the girl he had been crying over for years and the girl he had always loved, it was the girl stayed in his mind for years. He runs towards her hoping he wasn't hallucinating or having another dream about her again, he called out for her and waited as she turns to face him. The smile on his face widens, " its you" he lets out with a tear forming. He cups her cheeks and covers her face in kisses, " its you ! it really is you" he couldn't hold onto his excitement, she lets out a soft laugh as she wraps her arms around the boy she never stopped looking after even when she was no longer around.
" i've missed you" she whispered in his ear as she held onto him tightly almost afraid that he would leave.

Mai looked at the boy and cupped his cheeks before she pulled him into a kiss. His heart melted as he finally felt her soft lips against his after a long time. Slowly pulling away, he looked at her " dont leave me again" he said almost letting the tears roll down onto his cheeks which she noticed and pulled him into a hug again resulting in the boy letting out a cry. He was happy to be in her arms again, he was truly glad he was reunited with the love of his life but he hated how he wasn't able to show her the world like how he wanted to, he hated how they weren't physically together instead they were just two free souls in a place called heaven, a place where some don't believe existed and some people believe existed but he wasn't complaining because as long as he was with her, he was happy. Even if they were in heaven, hell or in a haunted house, as long as he was with her, he didn't mind at all.

Vinnie and Mai talked for hours, the energy was the same as always and the love they had never died. The truth was, even when Vinnie was still alive, he never tried to find someone else or thought about loving anyone else. He had always stayed loyal to Mai even when people called him a fool for loving a dead girl but they didn't get it. Of course, they didn't. They didn't get it how much Vinnie and Mai loved each other , they didn't understand that it was almost impossible to find love like that because the love the two had for each other was special, it was something out of a storybook and you couldn't easily replace that love with something else. Mai is and will always be the only person Vinnie loved and it showed because he still loved her even when she left him. Vinnie didn't bother to explain it to anyone who questioned him because he knew they wouldn't get it, a love like theirs was almost impossible to explain but if you were to explain it or even to describe it, one word would be enough and it'll be ' magic'.

They were in each others arms again as they watched the stars shining brightly, it was magical and it was special. Watching the stars was their favourite thing to do together and to be able to do it again made it better for the both of them.

Vinnie remembered the times he would watch the stars alone and wished for a sign that Mai was still looking after him which she did, she always looked after him and never stopped until now, the day that he was finally in her arms again. He would watch the stars while she watched him from up there, it was almost like they were looking at each other but from miles and miles away

Now that they were finally reunited, Vinnie was happier than ever and he felt like the missing pieces was finally found and put together again, the happy feeling he felt in his heart was so satisfying as he smiled more than he did in the years that past.
Mai was glad she was with him again.

They loved to believe that they were meant to be and they were made for each other which seems to be true. " in another lifetime, hopefully we'll still be together" she smiled as he rubs the back of her hand with his thumb. But for now, they were two spirits exploring the world together.

the love they have for each other will never die