004

1 DECEMBER 2020

" are you still reading the book ?" Kio, Vinnie's friend asked as he walked into the room and puts a cup of coffee on the table for Vinnie who haven't had a goodnight rest in a while ever since his girlfriend passed , he couldn't sleep or do anything without thinking of her , he haven't left his house or at least whenever he did it was to the Scott household to make sure her mother was okay and to check up on the older woman. Vinnie takes a sip of his coffee , " there's like a hundred pages in here, leave me alone" Vinnie sighed and shooed Kio away .

Dear Vincent,

Today is the 1st of April 2016 ! I hate April fools because my friends back in London used to trick me a lot and speaking about London, I have to move back to London because my grandmother is really ill so that means we may not see each other anymore because I don't know when i'll be back but promise me that you won't forget me ? that you will take care of yourself ? please promise me , Vincent. gosh you can't even read this what am i even saying but take care of yourself and I will see you very soon :)

It is currently 4AM in the morning and i'm going to the airport, my mother is asking me why i'm crying and it's because I didn't have a chance to say goodbye to you, I couldn't give you one last hug or tell you that I'm so thankful that I got to call you a friend and I got so attached to you so quickly:( you are one of my best friends and I will miss you .

We're in the plane that's about to take off,I hope you wont be mad when you find out I'm going back to London. Don't worry , we will meet again soon .

love ,

Mai Scott

The boy walked around the halls looking for someone , he walked into his first class which was English " Mrs Brown, have you seen Mai today?" He asked his teacher who pursed her lips together and thought about how to form her sentence , she lets out a soft sigh " Vincent, Mai went back to London" she told Vincent who stood there and tried to process what his teacher just told him .

He walked back to his sit ' she didn't even say bye' he thought to himself.

The whole day the boy was upset, he was confused but frustrated that Mai didn't say goodbye before she left for god knows how long , he threw himself onto his bed and lets his frustration out onto his pillow.

" we'll meet again , one day"

a/n : next chapter will be a time skip , i hope y'all are enjoying so far . I'm trying to give as much context as possible.