006

Vincent sat at his porch on a Saturday morning still hoping a car would pass by and just as he wished, a black car drove pass him and into the Scott household driveway. Vincent rubbed his eyes to make sure he was not hallucinating which he wasn't he waited to see if a girl would get out of the car and as expected, a girl came out causing Vincent to jump up and down in excitement and celebrated by himself before he ran over to the house.

" You left without saying anything" Vincent spoke with anger in his tone, the girl turns around and it wasn't Mai it was someone else " i'm here, Vin" A familiar voice spoke causing Vincent to turn around and this time it was actually Mai Scott who Vincent approached with open arms and wrapped them around her figure ,
" i missed you" he whispered as he held onto her tightly before he lets go and looked at her with a frown on his small face " but you left !" Vincent exclaimed

" dont act like you're angry Hacker, I saw you jumping and being all excited when you saw my dads car drive pass" Mai smacked his shoulder jokingly.

Mai rubbed the back of her neck and explained everything to Vincent who's face turned pale because all this while he blamed her for being a bad friend and he even called her selfish but to know the truth caused him to feel a little awkward.

Mai told Vincent everything and didn't leave out any detail, Vincent was upset that she wouldn't be back in school since she was doing online but he was just glad that his best friend was back in town .

Dear Vincent,

I'm back in Seattle and i'm really happy about that but it seems like you're happier about it than I am. Though , I have explained everything to you I am still sorry that I didn't say a word before leaving but thank you for being so understanding Vinnie. Vinnie ? that sounds like a really cute name :) I'll start calling you that from now on !

I can't believe that the I just got back and you made me get injured and break my arm, how delightful! Just kidding it was my fault I jumped off the slide at the playground and you tried to catch me but I fell on you but still broke my arm, it was very good support though I just hope your body is okay.

Love you

love ,

Mai Scott

" Mom ! Dad ! Vincent and I are going to the park" Mai yelled from the living room , " okay be safe" her mom yelled back from her room , Mai and Vincent run out of the house and to the park
" I'm gonna join the kids" Mai waved bye to Vincent and walked over to the playground, she climbed up a fake ladder up to the slide and instead of sitting and sliding down she jumped off " i'll catch you" vincent shouted as he quickly runs over with open arms but the girl landed onto of the boy and broke her arm.

" I got you" was all vincent could say after getting crashed by the girl.

She was brought to the hospital by a nice passerby and her parents were informed.

Vincent cleared his throat, " i'm sorry again mr and mrs scott" vincent apologised sincerely to the adults who ruffled his hair and  laughed it off " its not a big deal, Mai always gets injured especially back in London. Thank you for being such a sweet boy Vincent" Mrs Scott smiled before her and husband walked back into the house.

" and thank you for catching me even though, I crushed you" Mai pecked Vincent on the cheek before she rushed into her house.

' why did i do that' she asked herself and groans in embarrassment behind the closed doors.

" did she just-" vincent placed a hand on his cheek and smiled from ear to ear.