10

Dear Vinnie ,

Today is the 2nd of June 2019. It has been a while since I moved to London again and ever since we started our long distance relationship and it hasn't been easy because I miss you and being by your side but we've been calling every single day and every single minute, we've been on FaceTime all day and just talking.
Even when you went to the skatepark, even when we were eating, even when we were doing school work, when we brushed our teeth and when we did our chores, when we went to the store, when you were playing your video games but expect for when we showered and went to the bathroom. It isn't the same as being with you physically but at least I get to hear your voice and see you through a screen, I have too many screenshots from our calls and some of them are kinda funny.

My mom's doing okay if you were wondering, she's doing so much better now and she honestly is happier. We're living in this house and its so cool its not to big because there's just the two of us but I have my own walk in wardrobe and my room feels like i have a whole house, I wish you could come and visit or maybe i'll come and visit you.

I love you

love

Mai Scott

Dear Vinnie,

Today is the 7th of August 2019, its currently 4AM and I haven't slept a single bit, not sure why but I can't seem to get a good rest and I just feel so alone, I just stare at my ceiling and I blank out so I'm writing because it makes me feel safe and it makes me feel warmth. I just want to run into your arms and you'd just hold into me, this overthinking that you fell out of love or that you're seeing someone behind my back ? that you're going to breakup with me ? that's scary because I'm not with you physically and though we're on facetime what if you're just acting like you like me but you've lost feelings ? I'm sorry i'm just overthinking again and i'm just scared that we'll be like my parents. I've been having nightmares everyday that things might happen to us.

I love you

love ,

Mai Scott

" Vinnie," she called through the screen, he looked up " do you still have feelings for me?" she asked as she played with her thumbs. Vinnie smiled and nods his head " i fall for you all over again everytime I see you pop up on my screen looking beautiful as always" his smile getting bigger.

The days pass as Vinnie and Mai continued their long distance relationship. Until one day, Willow came into her daughter's room " Vincent is staying in LA now right?" she asked Mai who nods her head , " go and visit him. You can stay too" Willow gave Mai plane tickets, Mai stood up and hugged her mother " but what about you ?" Mai asked " i'll be okay, you've taken care of me more than i've taken care of you" Willow rubbed her daughters back.

Dear Vinnie,

Today is the 10th of august and my mom just gave me plane tickets for LA so I could come and see you, i am so excited!

But i have a surprise plan so i'll just hope it goes as planned.
i love you

love

mai scott

a/n : its happy chapters for now but things get sadder later