007

" Vinnie stop my arm hurts" Mai begged the boy to stop poking her broken arm, he looked at her in confusion " who's vinnie?" he asked the girl who was laughing at the slight confusion on his face, " its just a little nickname for you"

It was late October and homecoming was around the corner, Vincent had been wanting to ask the girl to be his date but he didn't know how so he tried to be smooth about it.

" So Mai, remember that day in class and Mr Payton was talking about homecoming ?" Vincent recalled the day in class. Mai went back to public school because she hated online school, Mai nods her head at Vincents question " if you want me to go to homecoming with you just say so" Mai rolled her eyes already knowing Vincent's plan, the boy chuckled " so you'll go with me ?" she nods her head and looked at the boy who wrapped his arms around her.

Dear Vinnie,

Today, you asked me to go to homecoming with you! I'm really excited but I think my mom is more excited than I am because she wants me to wear her dress that she wore for her own prom which is kind of cute and I can't wait for that day to come.

My mom and I are going to get dinner so i'll talk to you later, she wants to go get sushi so we might to a Japanese restaurant or something I mean yeah where else do they sell sushi ?

Okay I just came back from dinner with my mom and dinner was so good, I ate so much again I'm really in a food coma right now but my arm hurts a lot today which was unusual so moms taking me to the hospital tomorrow and i'll let you know.

love

Mai Scott