12

" Hi Vincent" Mai smiled at the confused boy at the door " what are you doing here?" was the only words he could process.

Months later, Mai moved to Los Angeles and had her own apartment here which Vinnie visited once in awhile. Mai calls her mother everyday to ensure that she was doing okay, Mai has been doing well in LA and even had a job here that she loves very much and her relationship with Vinnie has been doing well too, they've became closer than ever and they have been on their 50th date.But there was something Mai didn't tell Vinnie neither did she tell her mother.

She laid on his chest and drew little circles on the palm of his hand, "i wanna go stargazing" she told the boy who looked down at her " lets go right now" he pulled her out of bed and the two hopped into the car, Vinnie drove them to the an empty field where they sat on the grass and played music from the aux.

They watch the stars shine brightly until a very familiar song came on, it was a song that played at the homecomings Vinnie took Mai to, he grabbed her hand and smiled " come on, its our song"

She rest her hands around his neck while his sat perfectly on her waist, they slowly danced to the song— the perfect recreation of their homecoming night when Mai felt herself slowly falling inlove with Vinnie Hacker.

wise men say
only fools rush in
but I can't help, falling in  love with you

" i love you" slipped out of Vinnie's mouth causing Mai to blush a little " i love you too" she grins as they sway side to side just like the rhythm of the music ( a/n : just imagine the HSM 3 can i have this dance )

" you know, i'm so glad I stared at you at the mall" Vinnie laughed earning a smack on the shoulder " creep" she rolled her eyes.

Darling so it goes
Somethings are meant to be
so take my hand
take my whole life too

Dear Vinnie,

we watched stars and we even danced under the stars which I think was pretty romantic. It was like a dream, but I hope that this dream will never end.
I don't have much time, i am so sorry

i love you

Love

Mai Scott

So take my hand
Take my whole life too
For I can't help falling in love with you