002

Dear Vincent ,

Today is the 27th of January 2016 and oh my god , what a small world it is that I actually am in the same school as you ! You bumped into me in the hallway and I dropped my books ( gosh it was very embarrassing) but then we exchanged names and you showed me around the school , you were really nice that you even ate lunch with me and waited with me until my parents picked me up from school, you asked me a super obvious question by the way but thank you Vincent :)

We had lots of classes together which I guess was a coincidence or maybe its a sign ? what if we end up getting married or what if we end up dating ? what if :) oh the future sounds so exciting .
i'm kidding and I hope you don't find this because it will be too embarrassing for me .

I hope that we stay as friends forever :)

love ,

Mai Scott

27TH JANUARY 2016

The girl walked through the hallway looking for the locker but she bumps into a figure, her books fall to the ground which she quickly bend down to pick up but to her surprise a boy helped her.There he was,the same boy that she had saw at the mall two days ago " hi i'm Vincent Hacker" he introduced himself as he helped her pick her books up from the ground , she smiled " i'm Mai Scott"

The two had share many classes together and sat beside each other since Vincent usually sat alone until Mai came along , Vincent introduced her to many of his friends and they even ate lunch together .

Finally, school was over for the day Mai waited for her parents at the entrance of the school , " Mai !" Vincent called from behind , she turned around with a smile on her face when she sees the boy approaching her " waiting for your parents ?" he asked the obvious and laughed at his own question after he realised.
" i'll wait with you" Vincent volunteered and sat down beside the girl .

She went home with a smile on her face knowing that she just made a bond that will last a lifetime.