13

Dear Vinnie,

please promise me that you'll take care of yourself and if something happens to me, we'll meet in the afterlife and i'll always be watching you from up there or wherever so please take good care okay?

I know this is selfish and I know this is foolish of me but I can't do this, its too painful for me and i wish I could talk to you and I wish I could tell you personally but I couldn't bare to look you in the eyes and tell you that I don't want to be here anymore.

Your arms make me feel safe , your smile makes my heart skip a beat and I swear that I am the luckiest girl ever but maybe my time is up.

thank you for helping me make all of my dreams come alive, I can leave happily now.

But If by chance, we happen to meet again in another life I hope that i'll be your girl again.

Tell my mom that I love her and please never stop visiting her , please hold onto her if she breaks down and take care of her and call her everyday to ensure that she's doing okay and most importantly, please make sure my father or his new family do not come anywhere close to her.

Tell Kio that i am forever grateful for him and the late night deep talks, tell Jordan and Maddy that i'll miss them and that they have every right to be happy and they shouldnt care about what everyone says.

Give my clothes away to the poor and give the money in my piggybank to my mom and donate the one in the pink box to charities.

Now, Vincent please don't blame yourself, I knew this day was going to come and Im so sorry it had to be so soon. Please make sure you check up on yourself and take a break once in awhile.
Remember that I love you and please drink your water.

I love you baby

Love

Mai Scott