15

CURRENTLY-

Vinnie flips to the last page of the book, he took a deep breath before he read it but then Kio walked in " hi,Willow is calling" he passed Vinnie the phone, " hi Mrs scott"

" hi Vincent , it has been a while since Mai's passing and i'd just like to let you know that I am very thankful that you were here for Mai all these years and keeping her safe and happy, thank you for loving her every day and making her wishes come through and for being there for her on her good days and especially, on her worse days. I know that if it's meant to be you'll both meet again some day and eventually but please take care of yourself. I'm going to stay with my relatives so I'll be okay, dont worry about me. But please call me if you ever need anything, Thank you Vincent."

Vinnie wiped his tears, " y-yeah, no problem Mrs S, take care"

Dear Vinnie,

How have you been holding up ? I know you probably hate me but thank you. You were good to me and you took care of me, you stayed by my side and i'm glad. It was always us against the world and it always will be and even when I'm million miles away from you, I'll still somehow be by your side and i'll always love you.

It feels like only yesterday when I met you, it feels like yesterday when it was 2016 and we were at the mall and you were staring at me like a creep to only find out that we were in the same school and that you were the same exact guy i'll be falling inlove with four years later. I guess its safe to say that this young love was like a fairy tale.

Your arms always made me feel the safest, your smile away warmth my heart and just laying on your chest while hearing your heart beating just makes me smile.

Now when you go stargazing, think about me and think about the days we watched the stars and when you watched the sunset, think about the days we just lay on the sandy beach. I'll always be in the stars watching you be the same silly person you are.

How is my mother doing ? i hope she moved in with our relatives.
Thank you for taking care of her now go and take care of yourself, please vincent.

Please take your time but eventually, please find yourself someone else to love because you deserve it. Don't spend the rest of your years crying over a dead girl, you have my respect and my ' blessings' please make that new love of your life happy
but make sure that you're happy too.

i love you forever and always

Love

Mai Scott