009

Dear Vinnie,

Today is the 29th of November 2017 and we had our 33rd date, we went to a diner and just ate then we went to the park which was the same park I broke my arm and you keep making fun of me about it, I don't want it to be December because then I'll have to move back to London but I have to make sure my mom is happy, so thats why we've been hanging out so much lately but this time I'm told you before we moved. I hope we'll be able to do this long distance thing and I hope we don't argue and break up just like my parents.

But 33 dates ? wow, we actually spend every day of November together and I honestly don't regret it every single bit of it:)
I'll have to start packing now, bye Vinnie.
love you

love

Mai Scott

Mai heard yelling from the living room so she quickly walked downstairs to find her father and mother in the mids of an argument. Mr Scott notices Mai and points at her " Mai, tell your mother she cannot divorce me.Tell her that she needs me"

Mai frowns, " divorce?" her mother nods " your father is seeing another woman and she is pregnant with his child." Mai looked at her father with disgust " you lied ?" her voice soften down, her eyes slowly fill up with tears " you lied to me? to mom ? you said you were going to work and you said that you love me you said you love mom ! you said that nothing will ever be able to replace me and mom and you lied?" she bellowed

He laughed nervously , " well i-" Mai interrupted " well you say a lot of shit but your actions don't follow."

"mai I-I have been very busy at work and th-thats the truth" he stammered, Mai laughed " cut the bullshit. You weren't even there when I went for homecoming, you weren't even there when I needed you. You're a crazy psycho if you think mom needs you oh and I hope you don't cheat on your new wife too" Mai raved before she walked back to her room and slamming the door

" leave my house." Mrs Scott points to the door.

Mai looked at the door when she heard a soft knock before the door opened slowly, her mother walked in with brownies and gave Mai a plate filled " theres more in the fridge, you can give some to the Hackers" Willow, Mai's mother ruffled her hair " thanks mom" Mai took a bite " oh how's things with you and your boyfriend?" Willow nudged her daughters arm causing Mai to blush a little " we're okay but how are you mom?" she puts the brownies down on her bedside table and looked at her mother, " i'm okay sweetie, we may have to move back to London because I-"

" i understand mom, don't worry" Mai gave her mother a hug from the side, " I'll let you hang out with Vincent everyday until we move but don't be back late okay?" Willow kissed her daughters forehead before she walked outside again.

1ST DECEMBER 2017

Mai and her mother put their bags into the back of the taxi, Willow said bye to Mrs and Mr Hacker while Vincent and Mai looked at each other " i'm gonna miss you" Mai pulled Vincent into a tight hug which he hugged back, " i'll wait for you to get back okay?" Vincent murmured.

Mai connected their lips together before she got into the car and drove off to the airport.

Dear Vinnie,

Today is the 1st of December 2017 and I'm moving back to London. I'm sad about it but it's whats best for me and my mother especially my mother, i'm very worried about her and i'm also very worried about our relationship but we can do this, right?

Please don't forget about me, please take care.

Long distance is going to be very scary but I trust you and you trust me and we can call each other everyday so i'm sure it'll be find.

love you

love ,

Mai Scott