Letter

(This chapter is edited)

Because of my father, I got a room for myself which I am pleased about. I went to my dorm, my stuff was already there. The dorm was very simple. It had dark walls and a big bed in the middle. A closet, some drawers and a table and couch.

Hopefully I brought some stuff which will make it pretty. But I will start tomorrow.

I changed my clothes and wore some green lose short shorts & oversized white t shirt

Then I took out my robes and tie for tomorrow's class. It will be my first day at Hogwarts and I can't be more excited.

Then I took a quill and a parchment and started writing the letter to my friends who are in ilvermorny. I'm not at the manor and father won't find out about it

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗
Dear Broke & Ash. S,
I felt awful for what my father said to you and about your family. I wanted to apologise but be strictly banished me to talk or see you. I won't be returning for another year at Ilvermorny. I'm currently in Hogwarts school of witch craft and wizardry. I arrived few hours ago. It's good so far, the school's beautiful but you guys are not here to make it marvellous. I apologise again for my father's behaviour. It was my foolish brother who put the fire in the first place. I don't deserve your apology but I'll be delighted if you understand my condition.

Love y/n

PS: you can have my green dress which is still in our dorm. You liked it and I can't get it back so it's yours.

PS: tell Ash I'm sorry too.

╚═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╝

Broke Sunshine was (I hope still) my friends in Ilvermorny. We met during the sorting ceremony and were in same house. She is a halfblood. Her mother's a muggle.

During the summer break I stayed at their house, ofc lied to my father about their 'status' and there I met her older brother Ash Sunshine who went to Durmstrang.

Ash is the most handsome and cheesiest guy I met. I'll be honest, I kinda had a crush on him. But then I felt awful for liking my best friend's older brother. He is two years older then me.

I gave the letter to my owl Ryuu (it's your owl name) she was a black owl with brown and sliver lining with yellow eyes. I got it for my 11th birthday.

"Give this to Ash and Broke Sunshine" I told her and she hold the letter with her mouth "ofc I'll save your favourite food" I giggle.

Yes, I can talk to animals. But not all the time. Sometimes it's hard to communicate.

I saw Ryuu fly out of my dorm and I sigh. I don't want to lose her (broke)

After an hour I saw a owl drop a letter on my bed. Did she replied this quickly? But when I saw the owl, it was not mine however, I recognised it. It was dairy, my mother's owl. I slowly picked the letter and opened it.

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗

Your father got a letter from Draco sweetheart, telling him all about your sorting.
Congratulations on getting into Slytherin like rest your family. I'm quite happy for you however I can't say the same about your father.
You had a hatstall. And according to your father, you should have been put in Slytherin within seconds like Draco did.