What's going on?

(This chapter is edited)

I locked myself in my room. I can't be back here. Why does this happen with me? Why me?! And how does Draco even live with this?  I should have ran away when I got the chance to. Salazar! Oh Salazar..

BAM! BAM! BAM!

Someone was knocking hardly on my bedroom door

"W-who's there?" I shuttered as I wipe my tears

No reply.

I slowly open the door and Alexander was standing there. He quickly came inside and closed the door. I couldn't proses the movement

"What are you-" I was cut off by his hands covering my mouth.

"Shuuu!" He whispered "I know what you did. You put me on fire didn't you?"

My eyes widened

"How did you do that? Without your wand?" He asked "I SAID HOW DID YOU DO THAT!?" He shouted loudly

Suddenly the bedroom door open again. I quickly took a step back. My 'father' was standing there, looking at me than at Alexander

"It's not what it looks like father. I-I swear to Salazar" I said quickly

"Is it?" Alexander said and I looked at him "so you're telling me it's not what you just said? What you just did with me before Mr Malfoy walks in?"

My eyes widened "what are you talking about? Why are you lying?" I shouted

"No need to yell Y/n. Woman doesn't look good shouting at a man" Alex said smirkingly

This was the first time he ever called me by my name.

"You're full of shit Alexander!-" I shouted again

"Mind your tongue!" My father said angrily "haven't your mother taught you how to behave in front of a man?"

"Man? What- Father but you heard him- he- he was being rubbish and-and saying - such -such cheap things about your daughter?!" I shouted. Not listing to him at all

"I know Alexander well" Father said at once

"Huh?" I looked at him. Surprised "What about me? I'm your daughter. You know me from 17 years for Salazar's sake!"

"And I regret every single second I spend with you. You're a disgrace to our family! You filthy blood traitor"

A tear left my eye and I felt that feeling again. I just want to reverse time and never want to be a part of this family ever again.

"Mr Malfoy" Alexander said, taking a step close to me "I think she is just stressed out. You should give her some time. She need 'someone' perhaps" 

It been a week since I came back to the manor. I've been inside my room since then. Mother came to check on me once. The first day I arrived. If you ask about Draco, than no, he didn't came to check on me. I don't blame him. Probably Father's rule.

I felt sick so I decided to take a shower and change into something to make me feel better. My bag was not in my room so I have to wear some of my old cloths. I open my closet and looked, I don't think any of these would fit me. The top would but I am worried about the bottoms. Finally I found a green top with matching shorts.

I went to the shower and not gonna lie it felt so pleasing. I felt like my problems were washing away with every drop of water.