Dobby the free elf

Y/n Malfoy dropped on a soft surface. She looked at her bare legs and realised she was on sand, looking around the surrounding which looked like a beach?

"Hermione? Something?" She was pulled out of her thought when she realised what was happing. To her left was Harry Potter holding Dobby in his arms, he was dying

"Dobby!" Y/n ran towards him and bend down, she touched his arm. Her eyes full of worry

"Dobby's favourite Miss Malfoy" dobby said and caught his breath "dobby is happy to see his favourite Malfoy"

"Oh dobby.." she looked at Harry "can we do something?" Then at Hermione "please. Help. He's dying"

Hermione sadly shook her head

"Dobby love seeing Harry Potter with Miss Malfoy, she makes him happy, Dobby love them happy"

A tear left from her eyes "dobby is happy to be with his friends, Harry Potter"

Y/n sobbed.

Not dobby. What did he do?

"We should close his eyes" Luna spoke "better"

"I want to bury him....Properly....No magic" Harry spoke.

*skip after burying*

Y/n wrote on a rock Here lies Dobby, a free elf. She knew how much he loved being free

Both Y/n and Harry sat here his grave while the others were down, near the water

None of the two spoke anything. They're meeting each other after fifteen months and not to forget y/n literally ran from her engagement.

Harry notice her carefully. Her long platinum hair were now till her chest, her eyes looked like she's been crying from months, there were darkcircles.

She was wearing a short black dress and she was sitting while hugging her legs. Harry's eyes fixed on the ring she was wearing

"Nice ring" y/n quickly look down at her left hand and saw the ring. Her grey eyes met Harry's green one.

She open her mouth but nothing came out. They broke the eye contact and remain quite unite she spoke

"It was my engagement today" Harry's head quickly turned towards her "Congrats" he said blanking, no expression on his face

Y/n's heart started beating fast "I was forced into it" she told him the truth and stare at Dobby's grave "I thought of running away but I was too coward to do that" y/n let out a sarcastic laugh "I thought my mom would listen to me especially Draco but...I was wrong" her eyes finally met Harry's who was already looking at her listening carefully "in the middle of the ring ceremony, you came in. And I was so happy that I forgot what was happening" she smiled "I couldn't thank you enough"

Harry knew she was talking about Alexander Notts. He didn't know what to say-

"I am sorry" he whispered "I hit you with my spell last year, it was for Snape"

"Thanks to you I woke up after two months in Snape's house"

"I didn't mean to"

"No that's fine. I was glad I didn't had to go to the manor"

there was a silence

"Is... Is everything okay between us?" Harry asked nervously. He wanted it to be okay between them, he loved her by all his heart and only Hermione and Ron knew how much he missed her and was worried about her while they were hunting the horcroxs. He wished she was there with him.

Y/n wanted it to be okay between them. He missed Harry more then he could imagine, but deep down she knew she don't deserve him. He was too good for her.

"Do you want it to be?" She asked back no looking at him but from the corner of her eyes she saw him nodding. Y/n bite her lips nervously "Harry..." she turn to face him again

He was so close to her, their nose almost touching. She could feel his hot breath on her

"do you still love me?" Those words left her mouth and she looked at her feet "i have alway loved you" he grab her chin, gently lifting it up and connected their lips

His kiss was gentle and soft just like y/n remember it to be.
Her arms instinctively went around his neck, while his were on her waist, the world feeling like it was spinning at 100 miles per hour. Warmth formed in her stomach, and while kissing him, she felt like somebody special. It was only Harry who made her feel this way, the butterflies he gave her, nobody else could.

They pulled away once they needed to breathe.
She took a few deep breaths, her arms moving from his neck even though he kept his on her waist.

"HARRY!"

Ron was shouting, he had found something. Harry removed his hand and so does y/n.

"IT'S BILL!"

***

They went to a house where Bill Weasley and Fleur Dalacour Weasley were. Everyone took a bath and changed. Y/n was sitting on a chair and Harry and Bill were talking.

Fleur has went to pick a outfit for y/n as she doesn't have anything to change into and she was still wear the short black dress Alexander picked.

"Here y/n" Fleur came down with a white dress which had small red hearts on it, something different from y/n's taste but she didn't said anything as it was cute.

She took the dress but realised something. It was sleeveless!

Her darkmark!

She didn't told Harry she was a deatheater and now when she think about it, she felt awful.

"Is everything alright y/n?" Fleur asked noticing her pale face which caught Harry and Bill's attention

"Er...do you mind giving me something to wear on top of it?" She asked "I am cold" she quickly added

"Sure" Fleur nodded and y/n followed her.

As she step on the shower she felt a little relief from her family. She was worried about her mother and Draco but she felt like so much was gone. It was strange but it's common now

She was holding the necklace Harry gave her

She was holding the necklace Harry gave her. Y/n touched the infinity symbol and smiled.

"You still have that" she looked up and saw Harry leaning against the door, his arms folded "someone gave it to me you know" she said innocently "right before he kissed me for the first time"

"Is that so?" He smirked, walking in. He touched her hand, taking the necklace from her hand "turn around" she did what he said. He removed her platinum hair and his fingers touched her back. Harry place the necklace on her neck and moved her hair back again. She turn around and their eyes met

"I missed you" he spoke softly and lean in for a kiss but y/n moved back. Harry looked at her in confusion.

All of a sudden Y/n hugged him. Harry couldn't process what was happening but he hugged her back "I am so sorry" she whispered