A.P.W.B Dumbledore

(This chapter is edited)

I looked at myself in the mirror, I looked like a mess. Staying in the hospital wing all day, only coming back into my room to sleep. I care too much for my brother. I wipe my tears and changed my outfit. I wore a tang top with black leather jacket and black jeans

I left my common room and walked straight to the hospital wing. Luckily I haven't seen Harry since the day he almost killed my brother. On the way I saw, Theodore Notts he gave me a sad smile. I haven't seen his brother, Alexander for four months now. Theo told me Alexander had something at home and their father talked with Dumbledore. At first, I was so glad that jerk is away but I don't feel right. I know Alexander is a death eater too. It makes sense.

I reached the hospital wing and saw my brother sitting on the bed and beside him sat Blaise Zabini.

"Good morning y/n," said Blaise as he saw me "morning" I took a seat next to him "how are you feeling?" I asked my brother but he didn't reply. He looked at Blaise "I will leave you too" Blaise put his hand on my shoulder, smiled and walked out

"Are you ok?" I asked softly "it hurts, everywhere" Draco answered honestly. I feel so bad for him. He looked sick "Draco I --" he cut me off

"Y/n promised me one thing" I nodded "you will not leave our common room after sunset" I looked at him in usual "what---"

"Just do what I said" I didn't reply "please" I didn't argue with him and simply nodded. The sun will be down shortly.

I stayed with Draco for a while then I looked at the clock it was 7:30 pm. I looked over at Draco who lay in his bed straight, his eyes open he was not even blinking

"You should go"    "you need sleep," I and Draco said at the same time. I smiled "I will go if you promised me that you will sleep it out" he nodded without looking at me.

I stood up and slowly walked out "Y/N/N" I stopped and turn around  "I'm sorry" he whispered. I looked at him in confusion "for what?"

"I -- for everything" he looked away "I -- I -- iloveyou" he mumbled but I heard him. I smiled, Draco is not good with words "I love you too Dracky poo" I laughed, and he throw a pillow at me "get out and never call me that"

"OKAY DRACKY POO" I shouted as I walked out

---

It was nearly midnight and I was feeling weird. Like I want to do something but I don't know what. I was walking right and left in the common room. I don't feel right.

"Y/n?" I stopped and saw Kylie walking toward me. She was in her third year now "you look --- tense" she said in a low voice

"Do I?" I let out a dry laugh and sat on the couch. Kylie sat beside me "I heard about Malfoy" said Kylie "where are your friends?"

I pause for a second "Pansy and Blaise are dating, they spend most of the time together and other than that I don't even leave my room and if I do I only go to the hospital wing"

"What about Harry Potter?"

My heart started pounding "It's complicated" then I looked at her and cover my face with a fake smile "what about you? How's Matthew Lewis?"

Kylie's eyes widened "H--he is alright" I laughed "sweet"

Suddenly my arm started burning "Agh!" I grabbed my arm in pain. Kylie looked at me then at my arm "are you alright?"

"I don't know--" I stopped. It hit me. The dark mark. I put two and two together

"Go inside Kylie," I told her as I stood up "why what happen?" She asked "just go INSIDE! Don't come out and tell everyone you see, not to leave the common room" I told her and a few students looked at me