Christmas At Manor

Y/n pov:

Christmas in Malfoy Manor was not the same. Like always they were planning on having a ball but things doesn't feel right.

It was the night before Christmas and as usual, my parents were busy with the dark lord

It was the night before Christmas and as usual, my parents were busy with the dark lord. I and Draco were sitting near the fireplace peacefully.

I was reading a Muggle book that Hermione gave me. It's an interesting book. But if my father saw me with this book I have no idea what will happen.

I was reading about 'elevators' and I can't understand how they can work without magic?

The elevator door can open automatically. You can press the number of the floor you want to go on and it will take you there in seconds. It will save your time and energy.

WHAT! HOW?

How it can work without magic? Does the elevator listen to us? I have seen one in Ministry on magic but it works with magic.

"What happen to you?" I looked up and saw Draco "ha? oh nothing just a bit confused" I receive an 'oh' from him

After sometimes mother came downstairs.

"Draco dear, here are a few dress robes. Choose one for tomorrow" mother showed four dress robes to Draco and after a long time, he picked one.

For me, they all looked at the same.

"Sweetheart here's yours" I looked at my dresses and they all were beautiful

I picked one I liked

"Thank you, mother it's beautiful" I told her "just like you my princess" she smiled at me. "Now it's getting last off to bed both of you"

***
next day-

It was really cold at the manor thank Salazar I was a witch. I put on a spell that keeps me warm.

After taking a long and warm bath I made myself to the breakfast table.

"Merry Christmas Mother" I hugged her "Merry Christmas sweetheart. Slept well?" I nodded

"Happy Christmas Y/n/n" it was Draco "Merry Christmas Draky poo" I gave him a big hug and he hugged me back awkwardly.

"Don't call me that" he made a disgusting face "be happy it's Christmas" He ignored me

I sit between Draco and aunt Bella.

She is my Godmother. Yes, Bellatrix Lestrange, the crazy psycho who was in Azkaban.

Draco's Godfather is Snape. lucky

Aunt Bella may be psycho but she is fond of me. She always defence me in front of my father. Which I am still confused about.

"Merry Christmas Aunt Bella, Merry Christmas Father" I took my site.

"Happy Christmas Ciss" Aunt bella said