Slughorn's invitation

(This chapter is edited)

Y/n pov:

Blaise convince me to accept Slughorn's offer. Currently, I'm trying to figure out what to wear? It's a real struggle. The thing is I am already late and I can't found anything to wear.

I took out a black dress but it was black less. Whatever. I am already late.

I added jewellery and shoes and walked towards the mirror but I heard a sound of an owl so I turn back and saw Wiskers

I added jewellery and shoes and walked towards the mirror but I heard a sound of an owl so I turn back and saw Wiskers. She brought a letter.

Dearest Y/n

How have you been? We miss you Little Dragon. Right now I'm at Tom's house as you have noticed by the owl. I wanted to write to you but you know that's not safe. Are you alright? Did something happen? You were not at Hogwarts the day we went back. Dumbledore told us you left and I heard about Sirius and your father. I'm really worried. Owl me as soon as you get this.

I'm writing this on 13-Aug. As soon as you reach Hogwarts I'll owl this. Tom and Andrew said Hi. They are out but they will owl you later.

Stay strong my little Dragon

Your Zackyy~

No, nothing is alright. Things are drifting apart. I looked at Wiskers. "There the cookie on my desk," I told her and she fly towards my desk and started eating. I notice there's another letter.

Y/n

Hey, it's me, Tom. Y/n/n how are you? We tried to find you in the end of the term but you weren't there. Then Zack told us that Dumbledore send you and Draco back. How are things going? Owl us when you get these letters.

Another one

Y/n/n it's Andrew. We missed you this summer. We hang out with Tom's family. Mrs Lewis friend was a muggle so she took as with them. Muggle's were well...weird. It was a different feeling but it was fun and something new. I wish you were here.

Tom and Andrew.

PS: If something crazy happens there. You're always welcome at our house. Mom and Dad are dying to meet you ;)

After reading these letters again and again I didn't know what to say. Was I ok? Absolutely not! I took a parchment and quill and started writing completely forgetting that I was already late

Dear, Huffls

I'm fine don't worry about me. That day I found out my Dad was in Azkaban that's why Dumbledore send me and Draco back. A lot happens actually. Harry and I broke up. He thinks I cheated on him because of that Bloody idiotic git Alexander Nott. But don't worry about it. Things happen for good right?