Cursed Necklace

(This chapter is edited)

Y/n pov:

Harry is ignoring me for days now and I can't deal with the fact that he thinks I broke up with him because of Alexander fucking Nott. The man I hate the most well, not more than my father anyways whenever we pass harry look at me with those eyes which speak of betrayal. I wanted Harry to stay away from me as much as possible but I didn't want him to think that I cheated. I would never do that with him nor anyone if I truly loved them and I love him,

I love Harry Potter.

Harry deserve better. He would not want a death eater to be his girlfriend. He is Harry Potter he can get any girl he wants. Like Cho Chang. I can't believe her. I get the fact that her boyfriend died but it's not like she can steal her boyfriend's - best friend's guy. I have seen the way she looks at Harry in the fifth year it was irritating.

I rolled my eyes while brushing my hair. Today we're going to Hogsmeade. I didn't want to leave but Draco said he could use some help so I agreed.

I started changing. When I removed my top my eyes handed on the mark. I stare at it for minutes. From the day I got the mark I always wear full sleeve tops or I wear a blazer over them and when I have to wear my Slytherin robes I always wear long gloves to cover the mark.

I shook my head and continued changing

Time skip when they reach Hogsmeade

"Draco what's on your mind?" I asked my brother who was in deep thoughts "Thinking of a perfect plan" he answered "ok?... Need help?" I asked Draco who shook his head.

It has been ten minutes "come on" Draco started walking. "what?" I asked but he was walking fast. I ran towards him "what happen? Where are we going?" I asked curiously or should I say confused "I have a perfect plan" I looked at him "spell it out," I asked while crossing my arm.

He explained to me his 'perfect plan' which is not perfect at all. He is planning on giving Dumbledore a cursed necklace which he was planning for days but didn't tell me. Draco's perfect plan starts with him giving the necklace to someone in the three broomsticks then they will pass it to one of the students then the student will give it to Dumbledore. Stupid I know right?

"Are you sure about this?"

"Positive"

"What if it didn't work?"

"We will see"

We walked inside the three broomsticks and I saw the person I didn't want to face... Harry. He looked at me than at Draco. My brother held my hand and walked me somewhere which looks like the back of The Three Broomsticks. He told me to stay there so I waited for him. After Five mins he came out but went inside again.