Hogwarts isn't Hogwarts

(This chapter is edited)

It been a month since I came back to Hogwarts. It's not the same anymore. It's so dark, creepy and cold. And let's don't forget that the bloody Dementors are outside the ground. Why are they even here? Still finding Black!?

I rolled my eyes and walked to the class. There were only Slytherins. Honestly I don't even care about anyone right now.

After the class, I went to the headmaster's office. I stopped when I heard a voice

"You can't be serious, Severus! First banding muggle bones from Hogwarts then Dementors, then lack of food now this!?" Came a angry voice of McGonagall

"I'm headmaster now Minerva" said Snape "this place will work under my rule"

"But they are children, you can't just take there common room away! Where they will sleep what they will eat -"

"If you care that much, why don't you join them" Snape looked around "Miss Malfoy, you can come out now"

My heart started pounding as I walked towards the two professors, McGonagall looked at me than walked out angrily.

"What brings you here Malfoy?" Snape asked

"Professor, many Slytherin students are bully others" I told him "not just bully, they used a hex -"

"I don't have time for this"

-

I kicked the stone. What happen to this place? People are not getting enough food, their rooms are taken away, muggles are not allowed, students ending each other, some people are not allowed in classes.

-

It been another month and the other house are band from everything. There are many people who are hexing them but no one can do anything. I tried many times. To help, to inform other professors, even went into the fight but nothing.

Professor Snape doesn't care.

I'm the head girl but no one listens to me either and honestly I don't care.

I did talked to the other house students, the past month

Flashback

"Piss! anyone?" I asked as I walked in slowly.

Salazar! I saw the place they were staying in. It was dirty, no beds, things everywhere. I felt really bad for them

"WHAT IS A SLYTHERIN DOING HERE!" a Gryffindor shouted

"She is our friend" said Neville

"I brought food. But don't tell the others-" I said placing the food on the broken table and literally every single one of them attacked it

I had a small smile on my face

Poor people. No one deserves this. Hogwarts use to be a happy place, and now it's just opposite.

"I'm sorry" said Ginny "I didn't talked to you. I thought you were one of them too"

"You're fine" I said

"Thank you y/n" said Cho Chang

"Thank You" said the rest of the group