Padfoot

(This chapter is edited)

Y/N Malfoy sat near the black lake, skipping all her classes. She was still thinking about her Boggart. Ofc she wants to make her father proud but the things he wants are ridiculous. She try to follow it but in the end she couldn't. She's not like him.

She felt a pair of eyes watching her. Slowly talking her wand out and pointing at the bushes. However, she lowered her wand when she saw a large black dog coming towards her.

"Hey buddy" Y/n said in a low voice and the dog barked "I'm not sad, I'm just.. tensed" the dog barked again "i can understand you. You see I can speak with animals"

"I don't think I have food.." y/n checked her beg and only found Cauldron Cakes she got from the lady in the train "I only have this"

The black dog took it by his mouth and started eating it "you seems hungry. I'll surly bring food for you next time pal"

The dog barked happily "what?" He barked again "Padfoot? That's your name"

"Well Padfoot you seems to be a nice dog" the dog licked y/n's face making her giggle

"can I tell you about my day?" She asked Padfoot. The thing is Y/n always talk to Ryuu (your owl) about her day and it helps the things off her chest.

"For starters, I am Y/n Malfoy and in my Defence Against The Dark Arts class, Professor Lupin asked me help him as I already knew about Boggart" y/n began "after the class I forgot my beg so when I went to pick it I faced the Boggart and it turn into my biggest fear.... my father"

there was a silence then y/n continued

"He remained me I was a disgrace to the family and how he wished I was never born. Said I was just a disappointment in the name of 'Malfoy'" she sign "something I wish to ran away with mother and my brother, Draco but I know he will follow fathers step. Not because he wanted to but he's afraid that's why"

The dog rub himself on her leg. Y/n heard footsteps and Padfoot went behind the bushes he came from but he was still watching

Y/n saw the least person she expected to see. Harry freaking Potter.

"How are you?" Harry asked "fine?" Y/n lied. But she wonder why on earth does Harry Potter asking her how she was?

He sat down next to her "what are you doing?" Y/n asked confusedly "giving you some company" he put y/n's bag on the other side and made a place for himself

"I don't need your company" y/n replied coldly

There was an awkward silence

"Look" she turn to face him "if this is about my Boggart than forget everything you see or heard. I don't want you to go and tell people about it. You understand?"

"I won't" Harry replied calmly

"If you do - wait you won't?" She was confused. Why was the boy who live will not tell a Malfoy's secret which could ruin her reputation

"If it was me than I wouldn't wanted anyone to know. Don't worry I won't tell a soul"

Y/n didn't reply. She got up and picked her beg "don't break it potter"

♾️

Y/n went to the kitchen (Fred and George showed her how to get into the kitchen) and  looked around. She asked the elf to give her some food which she later took to blank lake for Padfoot

Padfoot started eating the food while y/n sat near the tree reading daily profit "uh" she made a sound and Padfoot looked up

"Can you believe Sirius Black is near Hogwarts" y/n read from the paper "my bad you don't know who Sirius Black is..."

He barked "ok" she giggle "Sirius Black is my mother's cousin and right now a crazy murderer who broke Azkaban, the prison"

"I heard some stories about Black how he killed few muggles and betrayed Potters, the boy who came here? Remember? He betrayed and sold his parents. But... If you ask me I think it's one-sided" Padfoot was looking at me blanked

"I mean I have heard a few stories from my mother too and if I am a correct potter and black were friends more like brothers" she took a deep breath "Draco my brother thinks black is after Potter, Harry Potter who was here yesterday" y/n told the dog. She love talking with animals.

"Although my brother hated Potter, I do think he's nice. But he is always so awkward whenever he talks to me" she chuckled