Another Ending!

IMPORTANT NOTE

So as you've read in the previous chapters, you know that y/n Malfoy died in the battle of Hogwarts. But as I mentioned earlier, what if she survived? What if there was a happy ending?
You asked and I delivered.
Here's the better/ happy ending of Y/N and Harry

ˋˏ┈┈┈┈

Y/n Malfoy haven't stopped crying. She had lost lots of blood and her vision would be out any second.

she sobbed as she touched her neck but didn't found the Infinity necklace which Harry gave her.

Y/n looked around and found it lying on the floor not too far away from her. She shifted slowly, which was exactly hard as her now bleeding wound was making it hard.

As she picked the necklace, she sensed something which made her look up.

There was dust everywhere and small, tiny pieces of rocks which had fallen down.

What?

"Y/N!" A voice screamed, running towards her "are you alright?"

Y/n looked at the person but her visions gave up. The last thing she saw was a redhead picking her

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈

38 days later

"Harry!" Mrs Weasley rushed down the stairs "Harry! Harry!" Her voice was very loud and filled with emotion

The people who were downstairs stood up and run towards Molly

"Harry! Oh dear" she came face to face with the boy who looked slightly depressed and tired.

"Is everything alright Mrs Weasley?" He asked slowly, not showing any sign of expression

"I-I just got a letter from St. Mungo. It's about Y/N..."

Harry Potter has never rushed faster towards the fireplace than today. He wanted to be there within seconds. Right at the moment when he heard what Mrs Weasley said

Y/N

Harry ran inside the hospital, pushing people and completely ignoring their 'it's Harry Potter' or 'the boy who defeated the dark lord' 

He pushed the door open and caught his breath when he noticed Mrs Malfoy and Draco sitting near the bed

Draco saw Harry first. It wasn't the first time the two met after the war. They always stayed with y/n even though she wasn't awake but the two never shared a word

Draco said something to his mother who looked at Harry and the two Malfoy stood up. Mrs Malfoy was the first to walk out and Draco followed, slowly.

He stopped right when he reached towards the door "She's tired" Draco didn't looked at Harry as he spoke "these people here have said that when she woke up...she was...she was calling your name"

Harry's eyes finally left the bed and looked at the blonde guy "I don't know what she sees in you Pottah! But if I saw her in this condition ever again, i wouldn't be afraid to use curse on you. Not anymore"