Hogsmeade

(This chapter is edited) (y/n pov)

I was in Defence Against The Dark Arts when Professor Snap busted in instead of Professor Lupin.

"Turn to page 394" he said in his usual cold voice. I opened it and it was about werewolf. then I heard a voice. It was Harry

"sorry I'm late, Professor Lupin I-" but when he looked at the teacher's desk; it was Snape. "This lesson began ten mins ago, Potter, so I think we'll make it ten points from Gryffindor. Sit down" but Harry didn't move

"where's Professor Lupin?" Harry said. 'idiot' I thought to myself "He says he is feeling too ill to teach today, I believe I told you to sit down?" But harry stayed where he was.

"What's wrong with him?" Said Harry "Five more points from Gryffindor, sit down near Miss Malfoy and if I have to ask you to sit down again, it will be fifty" Harry walked slowly and sat down beside me on the first bench.

"Sir, we've done Boggarts, Red Caps, Kappas and Grindylows" said Hermione quickly "and we're just about to start-" but Snape cut her "Be quiet" he said coldly.

"Now turn to page 394" said Professor Snape. "But sir, we're not supposed to do werewolves yet, we're due to start Hinkpunks" said Hermione.

"Miss Granger," he said in a voice of deadly clam "turn to page 394 all of you," he told everyone.

"Who can tell me how we distinguish between the werewolf and the true wolf?" said Snape. I raise my hand and so did Hermione.

"Anyone?" Snape said, ignoring us. "Well, well, well, I never thought I would meet a third-year class who wouldn't even recognise a werewolf when they saw one. I shall make a point of informing Professor Dumbledore how behind you all are...." But Hermione cut him "please sir" she started answering but Snape scold her. Ron try to defend her but he ended up getting detention.

I was thinking what Professor Snape said 'who wouldn't even recognise a werewolf when they saw one' I have read about werewolves and I had my suspicions on - well anyways and Snape know how much I love animals.

Harry shook my arm. I looked at him then at Professor Snape who looking down at me. "Do you have something in mind, Miss Malfoy?" He said slowly

"I think I get your point but I have a little confusion" I replied normally but then the bell rang "you'll each write an essay, and give it to me. I want two rolls of parchment on the subject, and I want them by Monday morning. Weasley stays behind, we need to arrange your detention and Miss Malfoy you too. I want to clear your 'confusion" Snap said.

Harry looked at me and ron worriedly and went out with Hermione.

After giving Ron detention he left and Snape turn to face me. "So what you were saying?" He asked "Uncle Snape, you know how much I love magical creatures and I found interest in werewolves" I told him "go on" he said

"In Hogwarts Express I was reading about Werewolf and I read a few things" I looked at him and continued "a person turns into a Werewolf on the full moon and today is a full moon if I am correct" he nodded "the next day we can see marks on his/her body because when a person turns into a werewolf he/she lost their mind, they have no control over there body so if they can't find anyone they hurt themself"

I took a deep breath "continue" Snape said "so..... Do you...umm...do you mean Professor Lupin is a werewolf?" I asked in a very small strange tone

"well I will leave that to you" he said "you can go now" I packed my things and left.

♾️

Today is another trip to Hogsmeade time I decided to visit the village Cedric invited me to the three broomstick with his friends.

(This is what you're wearing for Hogsmeade

(This is what you're wearing for Hogsmeade. Except for the cap. If you want to you can imagine it that's fine)

I met Cedric outside the Castle and he walked me to the carriage where his friends were "I like your bottoms" Cedric said "right? They're cute" I smiled at him

He pointed at three guys and took me to them. They all were hufflepuff same year as Cedric

"Tom Lewis. Nice to finally meet you" he had black eyed & hair and gave me a kind smile

"Nice to meet you as well"

"Andrew Walker" he hold out his hand and kissed the back of my hand. He had brown hair brown eyes "Miss Malfoy"

"Just call me Y/n"

"Zack Jones" the third one said. I gave him a smile

"so let's get going" Cedric said and we all made our way towards the village

(Harry pov)

I saw Hermione and Ron leave for another Hogsmeade trip. I started walking inside but stopped when I saw y/n Malfoy. She looked really nice in the outfit she was wearing.

Y/n was with Diggory and his hufflepuff friends. They were shaking each others hands and talking.

I rolled my eyes. Of course she is friends with the hottest guys in our school.

Than again Harry, they are much older than you. Whatever. Wait why am I irritated about it? Yea. Why do I care right?

(Back to Y/n pov)

"It was a fun day thanks to you guys" I said brightly "we're glad to be in your service Miss Malfoy" Andrew said in a flirty voice which made the group laugh except Cedric.

I looked at him and followed his eyes. He was looking at someone, a Ravenclaw girl "she's in fourth year I suppose" I whispered in Cedric's ears

"what-" he finally stop starting and looked at me "that girl what's her name?" I asked, nodding towards the girl

"Er..Cho-Chang" he answered "someone got a cruusssshhh" I said loudly and Cedric put his hands over my mouth

"Who got a crush?" Zack asked. I remove his hands "Cedric Diggory"

"Who is it man?" Andrew said excitedly "Cho-Chang 4th year Ravenclaw" I told him before Cedric could

"I knew it" Andrew shouted and pointed at Zack "you owe me two Gallons Jone!"

Zack gave him the money.

"we enjoyed your company, Miss Malfoy," said Andrew "just call me Y/n," I told that for the 10th time "I like calling your Miss Malfoy" I laughed and so did the others.

♾️