Back Home

It has been a few days since I came back, It was pretty normal which was weird. Mother was busy with Aunt Bella, the dark lord was having meetings as usual. Draco and I had a routine-- Breakfast, Talk, Personal space, Sibling time, Dinner. It was normal but also not. I was hella scared of what will happen when we have to face Dark Lord which was today. I was not ready, at all.

I was wearing a long black dress, my hair was tied in a low pony, I had dark circles which was visible. Draco was in his same black suit "you nervous" He slowly whispered as I walked towards him, I nodded and felt his hand over mine "let's go" Mother said walking inside

I sat on the chair, didn't dare to look up or say something. I was praying this to end as soon as possible. The dark lord had planned something which would happen tonight. I try to listen and figure it out but it was of no use. I was more confused after listing. It was something to do with Burrow Ron Weasley's house, at least leave their poor house.

After some time aunt Bella, Grayblack and a few death eaters vanished, they had gone for their 'Work' I rolled my eyes. Then it hit me, it's Christmas! Harry must be there.

"How's your task going Y/n?" I came back to reality when I heard the creepy voice of Voldemort. What should I say "we're almost done," I said quietly, it was true the cabinet was almost done "Almost doesn't work" Voldemort snapped, I'm trying my best

"I-- I'll not disappoint you, I just need time--" I was cut off by Voldemort "Make sure to fix it before your time gets over" I looked away, not knowing what to say or do

Then Voldemort started asking the same things to Draco, He looks scared while giving answers but deep down he was angry and I know it.

My eyes caught the snake, Nagini. I know what she is talking about, I can talk to animals and from day one I knew what she and Dark Lord were talking about. I think Voldemort doesn't know that I can talk to animals otherwise he would never talk in front of me. I can't let him find out about this.

~

A week later-

I packed all my stuff for Hogwarts, finally, Christmas break is over. I can finally see Harry again. I missed him so much, I can't even explain. He is the one person who wants me, who loves me, who makes me feel worth. Or did.

I was in my bed thinking about Harry, for hours. Will he ever accept me back? Should I try? I can't... Agh!

I've never been in love and when I did, I can't be with him cause he is the hero, the Boy Who Lived, The Chosen One and me? I'm on the villain side A Bloody Deatheather

~

Draco just told me what happened yesterday, Aunt Bella burn down their poor house and did some crazy things like she always does. I felt awful.

"Sweetheart Be careful and be safe. I love you" mother said as we were going back to Hogwarts. I was waiting for this from the day I was on the train. Mother kissed my cheeks and I hugged her then she did the same when Draco who looked away awkwardly.

Guys these day!? I giggle

I found an empty compartment to myself and lock it so no one else can disturb me.

I was reading a book called 'Cruel Prince' which was pretty good. I really like the character 'Jude' She somehow inspired me.

After completing the book, I went to use the restroom (Washroom, bathroom, loo anything you say) I checked myself in the mirror before leaving the restroom

I stopped when I saw Harry and Ron, 'where's mione?' I thought. I have to pass them to get to the compartments. "Y/n?" I froze,

damit

"Harry?" I said as I haven't noticed him "Hey Ron" I nodded "won won" we all looked back and their was a girl who hold Ron's hand, she glance at me like she would eat me and took Ron with her.

"That's Lavender, Ron's girlfriend" Harry explained "More like a mental piece" I mumble, Harry who heard this laughed "I agree" he nodded "I still ship Ron and Hermione," I told him "And I still ship us," Harry said looking into my eyes. I looked at him, all I want to do was kiss him right now.

"Harry" I whispered "I-- we-- " I took a deep breath. I'll tell him, I'll explain everything. I can't do this "I want to talk to you Harry" I busted out "Me too, We could--" I cut him off "Friday Astronomy tower, after curfew?" I asked and waited for his answer "sure" he nodded

I'll tell him everything, I know he will leave me but it's for the best. I can't play with his feeling too. He deserves the truth which he will get this Friday.

Am I doing the right thing?

or the worst thing?

*****

I know, I've been dead 💀 and I'm sorry about it. My school started and I haven't done a single work! So I was busy completing which I haven't finished yet😢😭 There's so much 😩

+ my final exams are starting soon, (let me tell you one thing...I suck at maths, I hate physics and bio, I just can't learn social science and there's more which you'll not understand as you don't attend my school)

And.......I found out that MAYBE the exams will be from the end of March or the end of April. 😩😢😭 for some people it would be great news but for me, it's a living hell. I don't like going to school so I was prying "PLEASE START EXAMS FROM 25TH FEB" 😭 IK I didn't studied but still......

I hate revisions....😭😢

Please kill me 😭 🔪 !!!!

Bye! Thanks and sorry for reading