Fear

(This chapter is edited)

Warning ⚠️ Mention of blood and abuse

Three days ago

Snape Pov:

I was holding a letter which I've written to give to Y/n. It's midnight and she must be sleeping so I put the letter on the table and went to my bedroom.

I don't know why she trusts me? The man who murdered the most powerful wizard; Albus Dumbledore. I don't know what I feel about this topic.

I'm the new headmaster of Hogwarts School Of Witch Craft And Wizardry. I'll lie if I say I'm surprised, that McGonagall didn't get the job.

The Death Eaters...

The death eaters are going to be around Hogwarts. Dumbledore is gone, it will be hard plus I've to put this act for who knows how long.

I hate myself for saying this but I care about Potter. I expelled him for his own safety. But I also hate the boy.

I sigh...

Y/n Pov:

As I opened my eyes, I heard screams and man crying, begging for forgiveness. My body hurts and I couldn't see properly. I looked around, my head hurting a lot. I saw Grayblack kicking a bold man who was nearly sixty years old.

I try to move but it hurts a lot. I looked down at my body, there was blood everywhere. I put my hand on my lips and when I looked at my hand, it was covered in blood.

What's happening...

"Get up!" Came a cold and very familiar voice "You're so weak!" He barked "A disappointment!"

My vision slowly cleared and I saw Father standing in front of me. He looked furious. Father grabbed my arm and pulled me up so I could stand but I was too weak to be able to stand.

What happened to me?

My legs gave up as soon as I stood up. I fall back down, my butt dropping on the hard floor. I shrieked.

My father keeps telling me to get up but I couldn't.

"HE ASKED YOU FOR ONE THING!" Father shouted and slapped me right across the face "Such a disappointment in the name of Malfoy!" I had no idea what he was talking about

"I SHOULD HAVE KILLED YOU WHEN I GOT THE CHANCE TO!"

Tears started coming out of my eyes.

What have I done which made him so angry that he drain my blood out? And who was that man with GrayBlack?

"Lucius!" My Father stopped right there and slowly turn around "My Lord?" Father said, scared

"Has she woken up?" You-Know-who asked

My whole body tensed. No, please no. Let it be Father but not him, not Voldemort.