Chapter 9 | Dinner

Guys, for the last two-three chapters, I am hardly getting any comments in between paragraphs. Believe me, if I get pissed off you all won't get any more updates! And I am serious about that.
*huffs*
😤😤
(By the way, I just realised how cute that emoji👆 is *grins*)

⭐ Leona's POV ⭐

I knocked on his bedroom's door before entering inside after I had changed into my night dress.

He was there, sitting on the bed with his back against the headboard, in a pair of boxers and a t shirt, scrolling through his phone.

On hearing me enter, he lifted his head and slightly smirked. "Here to eat me?"

Seriously?

My face instantly grimaced. "Eww...get your head out of the gutter, idiot."

That made him chuckle softly and turn his attention back to his phone thankfully.

Rolling my eyes, I went to my side of the bed and laid down, pulling the duvet over me, with my back towards him.

I closed my eyes waiting for sleep to take over me but that couldn't happen as a minute or two later, I heard Rafe speak in a low voice and tap my shoulder. "Hey, kid?"

"What?" I groaned with my eyes still closed.

"My head's aching..." He replied.

"So, what do you want me do? Blow your brains out? Because I would love to do that."

"No. But you can massage my forehead."

"I would never do that. Go to sleep." And I pulled the duvet upto my face.

I heard him sigh deeply and then he pulled the duvet off my face and when I half opened my eyes, his face was hovering above mine with a sad pout on his lips. "Please?"

I groaned and smacked his shoulder. "Let me sleep, idiot."

And then I heard him sniffling. "My head is paining...and no one is here to massage it..." He whined in a puerile way. "Mom...dad...I don't want to live with her anymore..."

My goodness! Is he serious right now?

My eyes snapped open and I sat up straight, turning to glare at him. "Are you fucking crazy?"

He had a sad pout on his lips and he was sniffling and I don't know how he managed to form tears in his eyes.

On seeing me awake, he gave me a toothy grin. "Are you going to massage my head now?"

I gave him a blank look. "No."

And within a second, he was back to sniffling and pouting.

I picked up his pillow and smacked it on his face. "Go to sleep, idiot. Then your headache will be gone too."

"It won't." He whined again.

"If you keep crying like that then I will also have a headache. Please go to sleep." And with that, I laid down again with my back towards him and tried to sleep before he troubles me again which he thankfully didn't.

.
.
.

I could hear some shuffling, the opening and closing of drawers and it was seriously disturbing my sleep.