Bonus Chapter

I know I have said it many times before that I don't write bonus chapters but here I am with a small bonus chapter. Actually, I wrote a scene about Rafe, a long time back, even before I started this story and I thought of inserting it somewhere in the story but couldn't...so, yeah...I am publishing that scene as a bonus chapter.

And this is just about Rafe, a small chapter, when he was sixteen years old and in Highschool.

And plus I am quite happy since we are kinda trending...
#1 in short stories
#2 in arranged marriage
#3 in billionaire
#74 in Romance (not very nice but still...)

So, thank you everyone for your love and support!

⭐ Rafe's POV ⭐

The principal had called me in his office. Which was expected.

Slinging my backpack over my right shoulder, I made my way to the principal's office and knocking on his door, I went in.

There he was sitting in his chair behind his desk as usual. And Mr Atticus stood beside him, glaring at me.

"Goodmorning, guys!" I greeted them with a cheeky smile and took a seat infront of the Principal.

"Did I ask you to sit down, Mr Andrews?" The principal asked sharply.

"Oh, you didn't?" I acted like I was confused. "No problem. I have already sat down."

The principal was trying hard to control his anger and didn't comment anymore.
I leaned back in the chair and placed my right leg over my left looking between the principal and the teacher.

"Your father would be here any minute." The principal spoke and I hummed in response.

As if on cue, the door to his office was pushed open and in stepped an exasperated looking Nelson Andrews aka my dad.

I looked over my shoulder at him and he groaned loudly. "Now what did you do, Rafe? This is the third time in this month that I am being called here."

I grinned. "Hey, dad."

Dad gave me a glare and sat down on the seat beside me. "Mr William, what happened now?" He asked my principal.

Mr William had a slight smirk on his face as he said. "Your son tried to assault his class teacher that is Mr Atticus." He gestured to Me Atticus standing beside him.

Dad turned to me, not pleased with what he heard but I spoke before he could.

My jaw clenched and I glared at my so called principal. "I think you are missing an important part of the story. Mr Atticus was scolding one of my classmates. And firstly it was very rude of him to insult that girl's financial status as she was not able to pay this month's fees. But...I tolerated that as I sat at the front seat. The main thing...I noticed him keeping his hand over her hips and she was visibily uncomfortable but she said nothing. As time passed and his hand didn't move away she tried to politely tell him to remove his hand."

My jaw clenched even further and I gritted my teeth. "And you know what, instead of removing his hand, he groped her and that's when my patience ran out and for your kind information I didn't assault him...I just held his collar and threatened him cause he sexually harasses that girl!"