Epilogue

A Year Later...

⭐ Leona's POV ⭐

"I hate you, idiot! I hate you! I hate you so much!" I punched Rafe's chest making him take a step back, looking baffled.

"But what did I even do?"

"I don't know!" I whined. "But I hate you!"

"Um...okay...I guess then I should leave..." He muttered, turning around to leave the room.

How dare he?!

I took long strides towards him and hugged him tightly from behind, tears flowing down my eyes. "Don't leave me, idiot!"

He chuckled softly and turning around, wrapped his arms around me as I buried my head in his chest.

"Are you on your periods, baby?" He asked softly, stroking my back.

"No." I mumbled against his chest.

"Then what's the reason for your mood swings?"

"I don't know..." I mumbled again.

He hummed in response and kissed the top of my head. "You know I love you, right?"

I lifted my head and looking at him, shook my head making his eyes widen.

"What? You don't know that I love you?!" He said in disbelief.

I pouted sadly. "You never told me that before."

"Don't be ridiculous, baby. I tell you every morning and night that I love you, how can you not know that?"

I chuckled loudly at that. "I love you, idiot."

He stopped panicking and smiled at me. "I love you too, baby."

But then again I started feeling sad as tears welled up in my eyes and noticing that he furrowed his brows. "What's wrong...?"

I shook my head. "I don't know..."

"You sure you are not on your periods?"

I nodded this time. "Yes..."

"Then why are you having such mood swings? Are you... pregnant or what?" He joked and my eyes widened and so did his a few seconds later when he realised something.

"Leona...are you... are you pregnant?"

I shook my head immediately. "No! I mean...I...I... don't know..."

"But it's possible, right?"

I reflected back on the past week or so, remembering all the symptoms I was having. "Yes... it's possible..."

The way his face lit up with excitement warmed my heart but seeing the frown on my face, he looked at me gloomily. "Leona...do you want it? I mean if you get pregnant, would you want that child? If not then it's totally fine cause it's your body and I can't be the one to decide and--"

I silenced him by placing my lips on his taking him by surprise. I parted away a second or two later. "Of course I want it, idiot! But that is...if I am pregnant. We can't be sure unless untill we have a pregnancy test."