Prologue

Prologue

I'm now in the office when my dad call me for a meeting. He just said that there will be a new professor of the school and my eyes grow bigger with the sudden announcement.

"Okay Dad, on my way" I said

When I just open the door my eyes grow bigger when I see who my dad talking to, and when our eyes met the memories just flashed on my mind, the memories when I was just his student and he's just my professor.

𝘐 𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘴 𝘩𝘪𝘮...

But hindi ko ipinakita nilampasan ko lang sya at bineso si Dad at Mom and I just sit beside my Mom and wait for my dad to talk.

"So, as you can see this is Mr. Sanchez he just came back from korea yesterday and I talked with him..." I don't care whatever my Dad's gonna say, I just lean close to my mom and whisper to her "l'm hungry Mom" and she laughed which leave me confuse and her eyes go to Mr. Sanchez that smiling with my father that is talking right now.

And I just look at him with no emotion on my face.

When they're finished talking I said to my Dad that I will go to my manager because I have a photoshoot to attend. He smiled at me and just nodded.

I walk to the door when suddenly someone speak.

"𝘐𝘵'𝘴 𝘯𝘪𝘤𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘴𝘦𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘨𝘢𝘪𝘯 𝘡𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘳𝘢..."

End of Prologue

~~~

ᴋᴀsᴜᴍɪ ᴡʀɪᴛᴇs