Special Chapter

Timothy's Pov

I can't help myself smiling while Zara is carrying our first born. He really took after me. Zandra and I are now starting to build a family. I'm really happy when she said to me that she's pregnant.

She is everything to me and I will do everything for her, no matter it is.

I walk towards her and she immediately look at me then smiled. My heart flattered the way she is smiling at me.

Being a parent is not really an easy task but with Zandra it will always be worth it.

"Wife, give me Ryder so that you can rest." I softly said to her.

She is breastfeeding Ryder right now. I, sometimes feel jealous because I was the one who is doing that.

She nodded and give me Ryder.

Ryder is now 3 months old, he is really growing fast and he is really looking a lot like me that made me happy.

"Wala man lang nakuha saakin si Ryder." Zandra said while pouting at me.

I laugh and kiss her.

"It's fine, love" I said.

She just made a face and continue looking at Ryder.

"Love, can you buy me an apple?" Zandra said that made me nod immediately.

"Of course, Wife" I said and stand up.

I immediately go to the supermarket and bought tons of apples.

My wife really love apples and my son too.

After I bought apples, I immediately go back and when Zandra saw me she hurriedly run to me that made me laugh.

I kiss her on the forehead

"Hey, I just gone for 30 minutes" I said.

She rolled her eyes at me.

"I missed you, is that bad?" She said while pouting. I kiss her on the lips and she giggled.

We've been preparing for christmas and it's the first time that we will celebrate christmas with our son.

Zandra and our maids really prepares a lot because our parents will be here with us to celebrate.

It's a good thing that Ryder is sleeping now.

"Love, can you help me put the star on the christmas tree!" I look at Zandra and she is really struggling to put the star.

I stand up and go to her.

"Come here, I'll carry you" I said, then suddenly I see her blushing that's why I laugh.

"You're blushing" I said.

She immediately look away and go to my back. I lower my body and I hold her thighs to support her while she sit on my nape. When she said that she's okay, I slowly stand. I heared her gasp that's why I smiled.

I lean to the christmas tree and watch her putting the star on the top.

When she finally put the star, she clap her hands and look at me while smiling.

I put her down and she hug me from my waist and we both look at the christmas tree.

It was full of colors and lights.

And like the christmas tree, I really can't imagine myself without Zandra. Without her my life has no colors, has no lights.

Remembering the past has really taught me a lot.