Epilogue

Epilogue

I'm in the car right now with my parents, my Mom said that we will go to their friend and they have a daughter, that's why they want me to meet that girl.

When we arrived at the house of their friend, I see a woman and man with a little girl between them. The girl is smiling at me and holding a teddy bear.

I smiled at her too.

I suddenly stop....no, why did I smile at her?

I usually don't smile because like my Dad. I'm cold to other's and don't know how to smile. But, this little girl who keeps smiling at me is making me smile.

"Let's go,Tim and greet your Tita and Tito" I nodded when my Dad said that and go to Tito and Tita.

I kissed Tita Raquel, she smiled at me and hug me. I just nod and go to Tito Michael and shake hands with him.

I look at the girl between them and couldn't help myself to smile at her and pinch her cheeks.

"Hi" she said sweetly, I just nod.

Her parents leave me with her so I take responsibility to watch her play with her teddy bear. She's smiling while playing with her teddy bear that I couldn't stop staring at her.

I don't know what is her name, so I ask her.

"Hi, what's your name?" She look at me and smiled. "My name is Cassandra Miles, but you can call me Zara....everyone calls me that" after that she giggled and her cheeks turned red. So, I laugh....she look at me confuse. I just shook my head and pat her head and give her the toy that my Mom said to give it to her.

"You, what's your name?" She ask.

I smiled "It's Timothy Charles" I said.

She smiled cutely, that's why I can't help to pinch her cheeks again, her cheeks is so red and chubby.

"How old are you?" I ask again.

She show her hands, showing number 5 so I nod....well I'm 10 years old right now. So, I think we have 5 years age gap right?

Wait....why am I thinking that....stop it Timothy, she's still a child!

That's what I always think when we always go to their house because my Father and her Father are bestfriends same with our mother's.

"Kuya Charles! Laro tayo!" She said cutely....she's now turning 6 this month so I'm thinking what gift should I give her.

I nod and played with her, she's teaching me how to talk tagalog, because I only knew a few of words of tagalog.

"Kuya Charles, what do you want to be in the future?" She suddenly ask.

I love how she's turning to be a kind and obedient kid. She's 10 years old right now and she's smart too!

And I heared that she wants to be a chef, so I always go to their house to taste her cooking.

"I want to be an Engineer" I said, she look at me confused.

"Why?" I ask.

"But, I want you to be a Professor because it will suit you" She said.

After that, I suddenly change what I like to be in the future and switch it to be a Professor. I want to be a Professor because she wants it.

But, before I went to collage my parents said to me that we need to go to South Korea to help my grandfather who is now handling our company there.

"But, Dad I can't leave Zandra.....you know how important she is to me" I beg my father, but his decision is final.